sunderland

JH

I guess it's about now that the EL turns from a Micky Mouse tournament that anyone could win to a top competition that we're clearly not in the same class of.

If we win it, it's a mickey mouse competition full of teams from the Faroe Islands. If we lose it becomes one of the most prestigious tournaments ever and we were out of place there.

i bet most of the stuff on that forum is made up, like 'the mag pizza delivery guy story', 'the neighbour taking his kids to see the mags play a european match story'

i remember seeing this mackem knacker smashing brown ale bottles outside the royalty pub in sunderland after one of the tyne-wear derbies because 'they came from newcastle'

can't say i've ever seen red bacon either  ;D

The Bacon thing is from a programme called 'Two Tribes' (clips can be found on Youtube), about the Tyne-Wear football rivalry.

At the start, a Newcastle fan claims he wont eat bacon as its red & white. Obviously, this is now Mackem-lore, and every Newcastle fan refuses to eat bacon for that reason, too.

The programme/clips also feature a Mackem who changed his name to have 'Sunderland AFC in the middle.

Guest palnese

While we're planning our trip to Benfica in the Europa Quarter Finals, the SMB are arguing amongst themselves  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=766920&page=5

Life is great

"FFS, I can't believe Sunderland fans are even debating this. You should never EVER give those black & white bastards the lickings of a dog. It really is as simple as that.

Fuck your debates. Fuck your moral high ground. Fuck them.

FTM"

:lol: :lol:

All of the Portugese posters are welcome to nip over to RTG and give them grief about the stadium too, every Mackem I know tells me Benfica coppied their name for the stadium, it's literally all the go onabout. The absolutely hate Vasco da Gama too, they cannot stand the man.

All of the Portugese posters are welcome to nip over to RTG and give them grief about the stadium too, every Mackem I know tells me Benfica coppied their name for the stadium, it's literally all the go onabout. The absolutely hate Vasco da Gama too, they cannot stand the man.

:lol:

They're rattled as fuck! 8 odd thread about us, all full of in fighting and 'mag' accusations.

We even have a new insult; 'fair play mag sympathiser'. The sad thing is, all those arguing will be 40-50 year old, racist, insular, pit village men who only go on holiday to benidorm and eat full Englishes. Mad how different we are.

As we talked about during a certain transfer, there's a marked difference between Newcastle Supporters and 'Mags'. Mags are utter twats.

I work with a couple of Newcastle supporters and we get on fine and can talk about the football without it descending to playground level. Nowt wrong with that, in fact it's the way it should be.

He's right, one of these sets of people are imaginary.

I'm starting to get concerned there's something in the water supply that's causing a mass hallucination of 'mags' all over the place that they constantly have to fight their way through to get anywhere, would explain so much

As we talked about during a certain transfer, there's a marked difference between Newcastle Supporters and 'Mags'. Mags are utter t***s.

I work with a couple of Newcastle supporters and we get on fine and can talk about the football without it descending to playground level. Nowt wrong with that, in fact it's the way it should be.

He's right, one of these sets of people are imaginary.

Yup. The 'Mag' is definitely something invented by Sunderland fans :lol:

They're rattled as fuck! 8 odd thread about us, all full of in fighting and 'mag' accusations.

We even have a new insult; 'fair play mag sympathiser'. The sad thing is, all those arguing will be 40-50 year old, racist, insular, pit village men who only go on holiday to benidorm and eat full Englishes. Mad how different we are.

The mouthy types on your flight home that slag off St James as it becomes visible prior to landing. If you don't like the view, other airports are available.

They're rattled as f***! 8 odd thread about us, all full of in fighting and 'mag' accusations.

The mouthy types on your flight home that slag off St James as it becomes visible prior to landing. If you don't like the view, other airports are available.

They're also the ones that wear their Sunderland kit in Ponteland airport.

Guest Pablito

Fucking bastards!