sunderland

JH

Just had a look at their fixtures, didn't realise what a tricky run-in they've got:

Only 3 home games left - Everton, Southampton, Stoke

Away games at Chelsea, Us, Spurs and Villa

I think they might very well be Donald Ducked....

one of thier best hopes for points was Pulis doing his mate a favour- oops.

:lol:

I actually thought Stoke looked OK against Everton yesterday, certainly not an easy one for the scruffs, and with Southampton in decent form it's not inconceivable them not winning another game this season. Might scrape a couple of draws if their opponents get some early red cards....

Just had a look at their fixtures, didn't realise what a tricky run-in they've got:

I think thats why they are taking the gamble...a new manager might just get them over the line.

Also been on holiday with my mackem pal, had some cracking footy chats on the chair lifts, he reckons that O'Neil hasn't been there much and rumours are his wife is sick again.

Mag on a chair lift.

Former England manager Steve McClaren, who left his role as coach of FC Twente in February, has been linked with the role, but his agent ruled him out of the running.

"It's obviously a nice position for Steve, but as I understand Sunderland have already got somebody in place," Colin Gordon told BBC Sport.

Di Canio now favourite.

He'll fit right in....

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f240/94071d1253636995-origins-nazi-salute-di_canio_salute.jpg

I think thats why they are taking the gamble...a new manager might just get them over the line.

Also been on holiday with my mackem pal, had some cracking footy chats on the chair lifts, he reckons that O'Neil hasn't been there much and rumours are his wife is sick again.

Mag on a chair lift.

That tickled me  :lol: :lol:

A few mackems seen to be worried bally is going to get the gig for the last 7 games.

Ouch if that happens.

:lol: like the last time when Bally took them down, mackems love to relive the past don't they

A few mackems seen to be worried bally is going to get the gig for the last 7 games.

Ouch if that happens.

:lol: like the last time when Bally took them down, mackems love to relive the past don't they

yeah. :lol:

:clap2: :clap2:

KEEGERN..............

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Former England manager Steve McClaren, who left his role as coach of FC Twente in February, has been linked with the role, but his agent ruled him out of the running.

"It's obviously a nice position for Steve, but as I understand Sunderland have already got somebody in place," Colin Gordon told BBC Sport.

Di Canio now favourite.

That'd be insane.

I really really really hope they try to appoint managers who turn them down, and it gets given to Sbragia/Bally in a Terry Connor/Steve Wigley type scenario.

Tekka Butcher ?