sunderland

JH

What's this about PDC already asking for a pay rise?  :lol:

Whut?

:lol: :lol:

He believes he's proved he's worth more money that he's being paid and should come closer to what his predecessor was on, someone who was taking them down before he stepped in.

Could see the players happy with that, them all fined and on rations (i know i know) and he's lording it around on a bumper contract.  :lol:

Hope it's true. :lol: Mentalist.

I'm pretty confident it is, from a mackem lad who's right about just about everything that comes out of the club, he's not privvy or owt, just right on it when stuff comes out.

Love it how a few weeks ago PDC couldn't believe he was offered a Premiership job, now he's thinking these small time cunts need to pay me the going rate. Ego boosted through the roof over the 3-0 like, it could have quite easily cost them had Wigan pulled it round.

What's this about PDC already asking for a pay rise?  :lol:

Whut?

:lol: :lol:

He believes he's proved he's worth more money that he's being paid and should come closer to what his predecessor was on, someone who was taking them down before he stepped in.

Could see the players happy with that, them all fined and on rations (i know i know) and he's lording it around on a bumper contract.  :lol:

Typical dictator moves.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye Phillips with his handful of England caps and Cole with his truckload of trophies including a European cup medal. Cole was class - Phillips was decent.

For all Cole was class at the Mags, he wasn't half the player Phillips was.

:mackems: The code for this smiley should never be changed.

IS that why he went to man utd and won countless trophies while Phillips farted about the lower league teams for the rest of his career. :lol: :lol:

I actually like Phillips. Had one excellent season in the top flight but I bet there's not been many better second tier players than him. To keep going all this time as well and still appear to score goals fairly regularly is brilliant.

It would be if he didn't avoid another season in the PL like the plague, you can guarantee he will leave Palace in the summer too.

Dare say it'll be busy on matchdays/concerts but what about the other 330 days of the year?

wouldn't surprise me if Nissan just use it as a base tbh.

Hadn't even considered Nissan tbf. :thup:

Guest neesy111

It's obviously to try and stop some people in staying over in Newcastle but why would you want to stay in Sunderland in the 1st place.  There's fuck all to do.

Guest Roger Kint

It's obviously to try and stop some people in staying over in Newcastle but why would you want to stay in Sunderland in the 1st place.  There's fuck all to do.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2461/3820428537_631950a2ac_z.jpg?zz=1

All about the view

:sweetjesus: