sunderland

JH

Much as I would love to laugh at their potential predicament I remain uncomfortably aware that they spanked us 3-0 on our own patch with half their team missing and this clown in charge.  :weep:

Yet a linesmans mistake could have made it 1-1 just as easily as those two worldy's flying made it a spanking.

It was still 3-0 at the end of the day on our own turf. Just like it was another 6-0 spanking at home next time out.

Of course it was, well done for ignoring the point though that we scored a valid goal which would have changed the game and possibly the outcome. Wasnt aware of anything in my post linked to the disgrace the following week actually so cheers for saying it for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

You were putting it in context of one game, I get that. I was just putting it in a bigger context because I don't think anyone is moaning about a one off result.

You mean like the post i quoted saying it exactly in the context of one game? Good work there. :lol:

Edit: For the record theres lots of shite results over the last few seasons to go back over so your context was pretty much worthless based on the discussion of that one game.

We lost 3-0 at home to Sunderland, followed by a 6-0 thrashing at home to Liverpool. Put those in whichever context you like but I'd suggest there were underlying issues of managerial shiteness.

Aye almost completely blameless those people on the pitch its clearly all the managers failings i get your point. Again why you insist on dragging the next game into a point which was purely about a pivotal moment in a different game is beyond me. Maybe you feel you havent whinged about Pardew enough in the other threads so have to compensate with this?

What you call whingeing, I call valid points backed up with reasoning. They might not be right but feel free to point out the flaws in the arguments, that's the point of this place isn't it?

Not really, this isn't the thread to discuss our managerial shitness, there's another thread made for that.

Hope this has not gone amis;

Everton Manager

... I know who it will be from a very reliable source.

And I can also tell you that he is currently a 100/1 shot. Which will drastically reduce in the coming hours...

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=783229#ixzz2U25T33ow

The whole thread is hilarious, they all start putting money on Howe i think, and his odds close massively as loads of people coincidentally start putting money on him...I guess meanwhile that the poster is putting money on someone else? (I dont bet often but guessing this is how it works). Love how easy it is to post something like that :lol:

I just realised i think alot used BetFair, which means someone can then match the bet (1 person bets A, the other bets B) so he could have just gone and mopped up all these Eddie Howe bets :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Much as I would love to laugh at their potential predicament I remain uncomfortably aware that they spanked us 3-0 on our own patch with half their team missing and this clown in charge.  :weep:

Yet a linesmans mistake could have made it 1-1 just as easily as those two worldy's flying made it a spanking.

It was still 3-0 at the end of the day on our own turf. Just like it was another 6-0 spanking at home next time out.

Of course it was, well done for ignoring the point though that we scored a valid goal which would have changed the game and possibly the outcome. Wasnt aware of anything in my post linked to the disgrace the following week actually so cheers for saying it for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

You were putting it in context of one game, I get that. I was just putting it in a bigger context because I don't think anyone is moaning about a one off result.

You mean like the post i quoted saying it exactly in the context of one game? Good work there. :lol:

Edit: For the record theres lots of shite results over the last few seasons to go back over so your context was pretty much worthless based on the discussion of that one game.

We lost 3-0 at home to Sunderland, followed by a 6-0 thrashing at home to Liverpool. Put those in whichever context you like but I'd suggest there were underlying issues of managerial shiteness.

Aye almost completely blameless those people on the pitch its clearly all the managers failings i get your point. Again why you insist on dragging the next game into a point which was purely about a pivotal moment in a different game is beyond me. Maybe you feel you havent whinged about Pardew enough in the other threads so have to compensate with this?

What you call whingeing, I call valid points backed up with reasoning. They might not be right but feel free to point out the flaws in the arguments, that's the point of this place isn't it?

Not really, this isn't the thread to discuss our managerial shitness, there's another thread made for that.

Exactly, its almost as if the topic was the derby game and nothing else til Tron decided he wanted to change it. If i wanted to see more Pardew crap i would visit that thread.

I just realised i think alot used BetFair, which means someone can then match the bet (1 person bets A, the other bets B) so he could have just gone and mopped up all these Eddie Howe bets :lol:

That would be pure genius, to be honest.

Ferguson was the strictest disciplinarian going IMO, it did them no harm.  Just have to have the right culture, team, environment, success and this approach works very well IMO.

Roy Keane pretty much rubbished the whole hair dryer thing the other day, he said Ferguson knew which players needed telling off and which needed an arm round them but the hair dryer thing was a media creation that spiralled.

There is a huge difference between Ferguson's approach and PDC kicking off over everything just to show he is a tough boss.

A Souness at Newcastle comparison looks a lot more likely here.

If PDC wants a disciplined, clean living squad, he's going to have to start afresh and replace half of the existing lot.  The current squad are stabbing him in the back and it'll be hard for him to know which players he can trust. He's given himself a massive repair job. He's right. Footballers are like spoiled brats these days. Don't think he's dealing with it very well though.

Players may have an issue with being chided for appearing in an embarrassing photo by someone who has a whole album worth of pictures of himself in pubs and on pitches doing nazi fucking salutes.

Players may have an issue with being chided for appearing in an embarrassing photo by someone who has a whole album worth of pictures of himself in pubs and on pitches doing nazi fucking salutes.

Aye but he was always on time.  Famous for being on time, fascists.