sunderland

JH

Wouldn't be surprised to see a massive number of new players come in at Sunderland, mostly for low fees or on freebies, but on huge wages of course, most of whom will amount to nothing. Quantity over quality if you like. Didn't PDC have an incredible player turnover at Swindon Town too?

Wouldn't be surprised to see a massive number of new players come in at Sunderland, mostly for low fees or on freebies, but on huge wages of course, most of whom will amount to nothing. Quantity over quality if you like. Didn't PDC have an incredible player turnover at Swindon Town too?

Yep. Used to slag his players off publicly too.

Setting the transfer window alight early alright. Apparently after Diogo Viana and Milos Krasic today.

Supposed to already have agreed deals with El-Hadji Ba, Cabral, Mobido Diakate and Valentin Roberge.

It's certainly different! :lol:

Meanwhile, Pardew, Mike and Dezza sit down to discuss last week's episode of Waterloo Road, and, if they can get them over the line, have a few discussions over whether to buy after we sell, or just to sell.

Rather that than getting in an entire team of no marks tbf.

Guest icemanblue

It's not as if we need to do quite as much shopping as they do. We only need midweek bits, like more milk or some fresh orange juice. They're on their big shop, and they need household stuff.

Setting the transfer window alight early alright. Apparently after Diogo Viana and Milos Krasic today.

Supposed to already have agreed deals with El-Hadji Ba, Cabral, Mobido Diakate and Valentin Roberge.

I literally don't know who any of these people are.

I literally don't know who any of these people are.

Diakite and Krasic are names, but Krasic went majorly off the boil after a good season at Juve and being the new Nedved (on looks too!) but Diakite is a name, not for a great reason...

Guest Roger Kint

Never heard of most of them(Krasic aside who was a bit hit and miss last i saw him) but good to see my prediction of Lazio being on his shopping list came true.

Interesting that they are bringing in a decent number of transfers so early. If this keeps up this is going to feel like Swindon all over again. Gonna be inevitable when one of those signings fall short of PDC's standards and then frozen out of the team.

Lorenzo Insigne

On twitter so it must be true?

@soccer_sauce: We are hearing this morning that #SAFC have lodged a bid in region of £5.5m for #Napoli youngster Lorenzo Insigne.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=784466#ixzz2Us15oPBV

I know some joke about "hey its on twitter so must be true" in a sarcy way, but reading that thread, bloody hilarious! :lol:

also this classic in the Di Canio thread;

Didn't he leave Swindon suddenly because the owners sold their best player to Bournemouth without consultation with PDC?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=784470#ixzz2Us2l3QmB

Yet Keegan just whinged and cried home?...the hypocrisy is hilarious like. I find looking at that forum more fun than this sometimes... :lol:

Insigne to Sunderland :lol: :lol:

He can join Astori marra

In terms of centre backs's

been linked with Davide Astori today and for some reason he sounds very familiar, probs as Man City wanted him not so long ago

26 year old Italian international who plays for Cagliari, I have heard he is mint

http://www.serieacalcio.com/28810-ca...g-si-pesca.htm

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=784410#ixzz2Us5Bb2nE