sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like a good chief scout they are bringing in(Inter Milan's Angelini or something), expect a raft of South American prospects to turn up now. Shame they will be hitting a market we repeatedly ignore.

Guest Roger Kint

work permits?

Not everyone in SA needs one, not that its unknown to loan them out either when they do.

Looks like a good chief scout they are bringing in(Inter Milan's Angelini or something), expect a raft of South American prospects to turn up now. Shame they will be hitting a market we repeatedly ignore.

Maybe im biased towards Milan a bit but look at every signing they made last season? Alvaro Pereira, Cassano (who i like), Juan Jesus, Jonathan...Gargano did ok and Guarin has been decent, but I am not fearing this move if im honest...

Did he oversee the Milito and Motta signings? Their best pieces of business in recent times...

Guest Roger Kint

Maybe im biased towards Milan a bit but look at every signing they made last season? Alvaro Pereira, Cassano (who i like), Juan Jesus, Jonathan...Gargano did ok and Guarin has been decent, but I am not fearing this move if im honest...

Did he oversee the Milito and Motta signings? Their best pieces of business in recent times...

Tbh i havent paid much attention to this season, he was also Udinese scout previously too so should have had some success.

Tbh i havent paid much attention to this season, he was also Udinese scout previously too so should have had some success.

Yep, and i missed Handanovic off the list who id argue is probably one of the top 3 keepers in the world atm, if not THE best...

Inter were a disgrace this year. Fair enough Milito and Cassano were out for long periods, but Rocchi? ffs...

Guest Roger Kint

Yep, and i missed Handanovic off the list who id argue is probably one of the top 3 keepers in the world atm, if not THE best...

Inter were a disgrace this year. Fair enough Milito and Cassano were out for long periods, but Rocchi? ffs...

Only game i saw was the Spurs game at WHL. Was shocked at how awful they were then. By all accounts they we far worse earlier in the season too :lol:

Only game i saw was the Spurs game at WHL. Was shocked at how awful they were then. By all accounts they we far worse earlier in the season too :lol:

They took 4 points from Milan this year which is even more ridiculous. Catania finished above them... :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

They took 4 points from Milan this year which is even more ridiculous. Catania finished above them... :lol:

I thought Cagliari would manage it at one point.

Guest neesy111

Putting bias aside these are good decisions being taken compared to O'Neill's scouting plan which we all know is non-existent.  I still think PDC will go absolutely crazy at some point next season.

On the news of the hotel...yes it may mean people stay there rather than Newcatle, but then it just means they have to get the metro to Newcastle everytime they want a meal that isnt chips with cheese melted over...marra...

false economy :)

Having a top scout is all well and done, but they still ultimately need to try to attract people to Mordor-on-Wear.

It's not exactly Milan ffs.

:lol:

Signed Modibo Diakite according to "Sky sources".

Perfect replacement for Bramble from what I hear. Makes me wonder if PDC doing his old club a favour ala Boumsong?