Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BATE and Dynamo Kiev won tonight, which means 2 teams with a lower coefficient than us drop into the Europa League :thup:

We Need Cluj, Anderlecht, Dinamo Zagreb, Celtic, Basel, Fenerbahce and Panathinaikos to win tomorrow ideally to drop more teams into the Play-off round from the CL qualifiers with lower co-efficient than us.

Ideally we want Inter, Liverpool, Marseille, Bilbao, POAK, Steau Bucaresti, Sparta Prague, Heerenveen, APOEL, Anorthosis, Lech Poznan and Rosenborg to get knocked out on Thursday in the Europa League 3rd round qualifiers. Obviously most of them will go through. They all have a higher coefficient than us.

Fen you are going borderline nerd mate.

I think the Olympics has made me OCD.

Actually i think we are all borderline nerd tbf, its not a bad thing, well i dont think so anyways ;D

Keep tellin yourself that mate.....

Nerd.

Guest bimpy474

BATE and Dynamo Kiev won tonight, which means 2 teams with a lower coefficient than us drop into the Europa League :thup:

We Need Cluj, Anderlecht, Dinamo Zagreb, Celtic, Basel, Fenerbahce and Panathinaikos to win tomorrow ideally to drop more teams into the Play-off round from the CL qualifiers with lower co-efficient than us.

Ideally we want Inter, Liverpool, Marseille, Bilbao, POAK, Steau Bucaresti, Sparta Prague, Heerenveen, APOEL, Anorthosis, Lech Poznan and Rosenborg to get knocked out on Thursday in the Europa League 3rd round qualifiers. Obviously most of them will go through. They all have a higher coefficient than us.

Fen you are going borderline nerd mate.

I think the Olympics has made me OCD.

Actually i think we are all borderline nerd tbf, its not a bad thing, well i dont think so anyways ;D

Keep tellin yourself that mate.....

Nerd.

Aye, think i'm a fully paid up member of nerd class.  :lol:

We ideally need Cluj, Anderlecht, Dinamo Zagreb, Celtic, Basel, Fenerbahce and Panathinaikos to win tomorrow to drop more teams into the Play-off round from the CL qualifiers with lower co-efficient than us.

Gave them a good 3-0 spanking at home did AIK :snod: Would be incredible if we end up being seeded thanks to AIK beating Lech and then us getting AIK in the play offs. :aww:

Going to the HJK-Celtic game today. Celtic won 2-1 at home so it'll be very interesting.

Would be better in a way if HJK went out as they might face Newcastle but I know im still gonna cheer for them to go through.

ps. Forster is afraid to dive on the artificial pitch. Thinks its like diving on a parking lot :gm's dummy:

Molde could've sent Basel out with a pen just now in added time, but fucked it up. :lol: Good for us though.

And that Hoseth missed the pen made it pretty sweet.

In general, bad news for Molde, feel sorry for them, not Hoseth...

Yeah. :lol: Hoseth and Berg Hestad, their faces when Hoseth missed. :lol:

Bit of a shame though, for Norwegian football in general. A Norwegian team in the CL again would've done wonders for our coefficients.

Can't wait for this draw to be made! Praying the 2nd leg is away from home but not in a s*** place like Russia or Turkey.

Gotta say I've been to Turkey and it's a lovely place. Debating with myself whether or not to report this post.

We ideally need Cluj, Anderlecht, Dinamo Zagreb, Celtic, Basel, Fenerbahce and Panathinaikos to win tomorrow to drop more teams into the Play-off round from the CL qualifiers with lower co-efficient than us.

Nice one :thup: All of them went through. We must be seeded now.