Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The game is blatantly going to be absolute s*** :lol: I think just being there with our fans will make it a really good trip. The first N-O Overseas meet up is going to be amazing :thup:

:drool:

Need to make a thread when the tickets come out tbh.

I better be okay with 14 loyalty points

Guest Roger Kint

Am looking to go to the Bordeaux game, what do you reckon is the most cost-effective way of getting there? I'd probs book wed-friday of work. Was considering driving but like 1000-odd miles is a trek and would take a whole day in itself just to get there

Have a look at the train prices all the way through. Failing that Edinburgh flights will be released soon hopefully

Released???.  Most of the seats have gone from the flights up there.

Somebody said the other day that there would be more available next month. I priced up the one thats full now when the draw was made.

Am looking to go to the Bordeaux game, what do you reckon is the most cost-effective way of getting there? I'd probs book wed-friday of work. Was considering driving but like 1000-odd miles is a trek and would take a whole day in itself just to get there

I got flights and 2 nights in a hotel for £177. Flying from Gatwick so just going to get Megabus down to London.

Megabus 1.30 am from Newcastle to London

Arrive London 9am followed by a breakfast and a few pints

Taxi to Gatwick around 1pm

Fly at 3.00pm

Stay in Bordeaux on the Wednesday and Thursday nights.

I got flights and 2 nights in a hotel for £177. Flying from Gatwick so just going to get Megabus down to London.

Fly at 3.00pm

Have you ever been to Gatwick before?

It's actually closer to Brighton than it is to London so will cost almost much for taxi to Gatwick as it has for the rest of your trip.

We've got a taxi for £48 so between 4 of us it's only £12 each. The train will cost around that.

This free travel from Brussels to any Belgian Station malarkey if booked through Eurostar.

Does your booking have to be to "Any Belgian Station" or can your Eurostar Ticket to Brussels just be used to travel between Bruges and Belgium. My mate has booked them to Brussels but not "To any Belgian Station" and the yellow notice saying you could use your Eurostar ticket for domestic Belgium travel isn't that clear.

This free travel from Brussels to any Belgian Station malarkey if booked through Eurostar.

Does your booking have to be to "Any Belgian Station" or can your Eurostar Ticket to Brussels just be used to travel between Bruges and Belgium. My mate has booked them to Brussels but not "To any Belgian Station" and the yellow notice saying you could use your Eurostar ticket for domestic Belgium travel isn't that clear.

Mine said Brussels when i went last year and had no problems, the site does say Any Belgian Station but i really wouldn't worry about it.

he'll have to buy a seperate ticket from Brussels. wouldn't imagine it would be very expensive though.

The game is blatantly going to be absolute s*** :lol: I think just being there with our fans will make it a really good trip. The first N-O Overseas meet up is going to be amazing :thup:

:drool:

Need to make a thread when the tickets come out tbh.

I better be okay with 14 loyalty points

I'm pretty fucked with 2. Still fingers crossed  O0

Fly at 3.00pm

You can get the Megabus on your own!

Eurostar to Bruges has went up £70 in the space of a fucking day. Extortionate robbing cunts.

Still £92 for me, which is what my mate paid last night. I paid £71 a few hours earlier so it's worth doing it asap. (That's going 6.50 thursday, returning 19.52 friday)

Fly at 3.00pm

You can get the Megabus on your own!

I think you'll find if your not getting the Megabus then you're the one actually on your own son.

Eurostar to Bruges has went up £70 in the space of a f***ing day. Extortionate robbing c***s.

Still £92 for me, which is what my mate paid last night. I paid £71 a few hours earlier so it's worth doing it asap. (That's going 6.50 thursday, returning 19.52 friday)

Think we're going on the wednesday which is screwing us over. Lot of effort to get down to London for 6.50AM like.

When I spoke with the box office earlier today the exact words they used were 'every man and his dog wants a ticket'

This could work both ways I guess - there'll be a lot of people who dont get to see the game or the club are aware of the demand and negotiate a huge allocation.

When I spoke with the box office earlier today the exact words they used were 'every man and his dog wants a ticket'

This could work both ways I guess - there'll be a lot of people who dont get to see the game or the club are aware of the demand and negotiate a huge allocation.

there will be good drinking near the ground though for those without tickets

All sorted. Getting the Ferry on the Tuesday. Newcastle - Amsterdamn then onto Bruge via Train. anyone going via this route?

Also, bit of ITK here but the club will be taking the biggest allocation possible. How much that will be remains to be seen but I should imagine around 7K.

there will be good drinking near the ground though for those without tickets

Also it will be an interesting atmosphere in the ground with loads of dogs in the stadium.