Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

just based on what others say. iv never seen european points

Wouldnt think they even know them, when Ashley took over my normal points were wrong so no chance they even exist now.

Booked my Eurostar at the weekend for £146, but when my mate booked last night it was down to £108. Thats including the return Berwick train but all booked on the Eurostar site. Seems I was too quick off the mark. ha

Can you book travel from Newcastle on the eurostar site?

Booked my Eurostar at the weekend for £146, but when my mate booked last night it was down to £108. Thats including the return Berwick train but all booked on the Eurostar site. Seems I was too quick off the mark. ha

Yeah, you can book your whole trip.

Can you send a link to the booking page  because I can't see it on th eurostar site. Cheers. Would save some hassle if it could be done all in one.

All booked up for Brugge on the Eurostar. :) Will definitely be going even without a ticket. I have 40+ I think but my lad has a lot less. :undecided:

His problem, not yours. :yao:

I haven't mentioned that yet since he booked the hotel and trains... but surely it makes sense to get at least one ticket as soon as possible. :lol:

Just checked - 42 loyalty points.

Can you send a link to the booking page  because I can't see it on th eurostar site. Cheers. Would save some hassle if it could be done all in one.

I've just been looking and its gonna be about £200 for the trains at a reasonable time. Only going up as well. Don't know what to do...

soz

:lol:

A handful of them were transferred over when the ticket was changed into my name from my dad's friend's name. Most are mine though, I've had the ticket since 2001 so had a fair chance to build them up.

I've just been looking and its gonna be about £200 for the trains at a reasonable time. Only going up as well. Don't know what to do...

just type Newcastle in the from and any belgian station in the to.

http://www.eurostar.com/dynamic/_SvBoTravelFaresSelectTerm?_TMS=1346871598105&_DLG=SvBoTravelFaresSelectTerm&_LANG=UK&_AGENCY=ESTAR

Yeah. You can pretty much book from anywhere on their site.

In terms of tickets, think I might chance it in the home end at Bordeaux. When I went to see Bordeaux-Galatasaray UEFA Cup game a few years ago, there were a fair few Galatasaray fans amongst the home fans...

Booked my Eurostar as the times I was looking at were down to the last 10 tickets. Not been get able to get hold of my mate though, not the end of the world but I'd rather not have to go on my own. :lol:

we booked the Eurostar on Sunday night and my mate who was booking called me to say when he booked a group ticket the price went up,  single was £152,  so i logged on and we were booking it at the same time, then just as i was about he asked me what carriage i was in, he has just booked and when i looked i was in different carriages so i changed to sit next to him, then as i confirmed the booking the system kicked me off,  when i logged back in and booked the price had went up £30!!  i was gutted.  the other lad going with us also saw his price go up as well.

Bruges is gonna be some absolutely mint N-O meet up. By my calculations approx 70% of the forum are going.

How many do you think will be in and around Bruges on the night? Could easy get to 15,000 if you consider how many people on here are going, and that we are just a tiny percentage of Newcastle fans.

Bruges is gonna be some absolutely mint N-O meet up. By my calculations approx 70% of the forum are going.

How many do you think will be in and around Bruges on the night? Could easy get to 15,000 if you consider how many people on here are going, and that we are just a tiny percentage of Newcastle fans.

yeah I imagine there'll be a s*** load, everyone i speak to at the match is already booked, mates of mates of mates etc are all booked, lass at work just come in says her lad's going and there's about 14 of them.....really starting to worry about getting a ticket now :anguish:

just hope the other games are at least half as popular as brugge