Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well personally I think the top seeds look easier on paper, but of course you have the shittyness of playing 2nd leg away.

Not just that but a lot of teams in seeded group involves trips to Russia, Ukraine etc etc....

But none the less they do seem easier on paper.

Well personally I think the top seeds look easier on paper, but of course you have the shittyness of playing 2nd leg away.

Not just that but a lot of teams in seeded group involves trips to Russia, Ukraine etc etc....

I don't know, that 'Newcastle' team (sp?) seem like a soft mark that will give you the ball all day long.

Presumably the Russian and Ukrainian teams will be on there winter break or just returning from it when the games are played in Feb.

Russian league resumes on 10/03/13

Ukrainian league on 02/03/13

Czech & Romanian will be around then n all.

I don't know, that 'Newcastle' team (sp?) seem like a soft mark that will give you the ball all day long.

I'm hoping we will play a stronger team in KO phases and be strengthened by our January signings :lol: :yao:

This has probably already been talked about but I can't be arsed to search, now that Chelsea are entering the competition will our games be televised at all?

Doubt it.

If we drew a big name we'd have a better shot, but the biggest non-English names are unseeded (Inter Milan, Napoli, Atletico etc)!

This has probably already been talked about but I can't be arsed to search, now that Chelsea are entering the competition will our games be televised at all?

Doubt it.

Unless 3 English teams play at the same time we will be.

ESPN are going to promote some kind of Ryder Cup Survival Series campaign - "This February, the capitalist pigs of Western Europe take on the slightly less capitalistic dogs of Eastern Europe in a strange slobber-knocker with defectives Chelski representing the East, and Anzhi 'final payday for Westerners' representing the West. Catch it all here with Chris Waddle".