Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why did the first leg have to be on bloody valentines day?! I thought i'd managed to get it accepted that I was going to the match, but then last night I get 'oh you know when you said about going to the football on valentines day, were you joking?'.

Just take her to the match ffs.

Tried that. She's been to a couple of the Europa's already, thought i'd managed to sort that, but then bang last night she said 'well you can still go, but I don't want to.' Problem is, i'm based in Somerset at the moment so if it wasn't for the match I probably wouldn't be staying up that long!

Kharkiv Away BOOKED!!!  :frantic:

Не візьміть мені додому, будь ласка не візьміть мені додому, я тільки не захотіть щоб поїхати попрацювати. Я захочу залишитися тут, та п'ю всю вашу Горілку, будь ласка dont, будь ласка не візьміть мені домашній!

Why did the first leg have to be on bloody valentines day?! I thought i'd managed to get it accepted that I was going to the match, but then last night I get 'oh you know when you said about going to the football on valentines day, were you joking?'.

:lol:

This should be the prio of the season now, no excuses, we should go for it!

While I'm inclined to disagree, we definitely have a better squad to cope with both competitions and I don't see why we can't do well without making it the top priority.

Guest loven Mag 11

Tbh i think we will take Yanga-Mbiwa over Debuchy, push Santon over to RB and bring Hadiara in at LB for europe.

This should be the prio of the season now, no excuses, we should go for it!

As long as we win a few more games, I would go all out for this cup, I know it's a bit knee-jerk but with this team (Ben Arfa/Tiote/Raylor aswell) I reckon we can get pretty far....

Would love a foreign final... might even take a punt and get two final tickets...