Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

no i don't think so.10.200 are all the tickets so 1.000 are more than enouph i believe.

sitting at half time obviously :)

...and yes major,this is not st james park and we are not newcastle united.

I went to Athens a month ago and then went sailing around some Greek islands. Had an amazing time, everyone was incredibly friendly, the food was great and the heat was outrageous. Can't wait for the Europa tie and best of luck with your season whatever happens

no i don't think so.10.200 are all the tickets so 1.000 are more than enouph i believe.

sitting at half time obviously :)

...and yes major,this is not st james park and we are not newcastle united.

I went to Athens a month ago and then went sailing around some Greek islands. Had an amazing time, everyone was incredibly friendly, the food was great and the heat was outrageous. Can't wait for the Europa tie and best of luck with your season whatever happens

:thup: I always take a shine to our europa league opponents.

Guest atromitos-peristeri

we played our first friendly at our home ground today against newly promoted side panthrakikos.we won 2-1 goals scored by skondras and brito.it was a typical friendly match with few chances created by both sides.a newcastle scout was at the game,you can see him taking notes in the video.this is a link to watch the highlights from the site of the channel that broadcasted the game,so it is 100% legal.i hope it's not a problem posting it.by the way it hadn't rained in athens for three months and it started 10 minutes after the game kicked off,making it a really wet experience for us in the stand!

http://www.novasports.gr/news.aspx?a_id=249574&Sport=1&Competition=1713&Season=115137&Country=82&Team=17073,91153&Round=290561

Guest atromitos-peristeri

we don't have a standard kit.last season we mainly wore a blue and white striped shirt but we can wear all blue or all white too.we haven't launched our new kits yet so i don't know what will they come up with this time.

Guest WashyGeordie

we played our first friendly at our home ground today against newly promoted side panthrakikos.we won 2-1 goals scored by skondras and brito.it was a typical friendly match with few chances created by both sides.a newcastle scout was at the game,you can see him taking notes in the video.this is a link to watch the highlights from the site of the channel that broadcasted the game,so it is 100% legal.i hope it's not a problem posting it.by the way it hadn't rained in athens for three months and it started 10 minutes after the game kicked off,making it a really wet experience for us in the stand!

http://www.novasports.gr/news.aspx?a_id=249574&Sport=1&Competition=1713&Season=115137&Country=82&Team=17073,91153&Round=290561

Lovely second goal btw.  O0

And I'm loving your blue star logo.