Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if anyone is thinking about going to Greece just seen on twitter that Toon Travel have chartered a plane and are doing a one night stay for £550 includes hotel and transfers,  if you want to go call 07858653200.  looking to leave at 6am on Thursday morning and fly back at 3pm on the Friday.

just said Hearts vs. dippers will be on ITV4 next Thursday.  I'm assuming thats yet another ESPN game for us then!

didn't they split the times last season, an early game and a late game ?

perhaps.  .com have it down as 6pm KO UK time.  Could mean a very tight overlap.

Probably will be, 8pm local time.

all I'm assuming is that if we were on ITV, they'd have said.

Not bad like.  Fenerbahce, Braga, Spurs, Atromitos (?), Chelsea all on since signing up for the 3 months free.

do you need to be with sky and have sky sports or can you be with virgin media and have sky sports to get that 3 months free?

all I'm assuming is that if we were on ITV, they'd have said.

Not bad like.  Fenerbahce, Braga, Spurs, Atromitos (?), Chelsea all on since signing up for the 3 months free.

do you need to be with sky and have sky sports or can you be with virgin media and have sky sports to get that 3 months free?

think it had to be Sky.

thanks