Blackburn Rovers vs. Newcastle United - 01/02/12 @ 8pm - Pre-match thread

Fenham Mag

Guest bimpy474

Doing the mathematics, I think this Blackburn side has seven Premiership goals between them this season.

How many has ours, too lazy to do it myself :D

Krul 0

Simpson 0

Williamson 0

Colo 0

Santon 0

Ben Arfa 2

Ryan Taylor 2

Guthrie 1

Jonas 1

Best 4

Shola 1

So 11  :lol:

Dave beat you to it, less typing or did he use the force, him being a jedi master an all :D

Midfield will be overrun from the start and no threat up front.  3-0 easy win for them securing Kean's job for a few more matches that will lead to thier ultimate downfall, going down by a single point.

Hello Nostradamus mate  :morph:

:lol:

Always go for the long prediction with the good payoff if you can.

:lol: I didn't realise Ba was carrying that much of the load.

I consider I consider every player in our midfield a good goal threat, tbf, which somewhat mitigates the problems caused by Shola's uselessness.

I consider you consider that too. I agree.

I consider I consider every player in our midfield a good goal threat, tbf, which somewhat mitigates the problems caused by Shola's uselessness.

I see what you mean, but Guthrie and Jonas really aren't very prolific considering their positions.  :lol:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLQJcyEDvwpHLntqdvZoqswiFHC4zUKptZ_7NRISCp12jaUOvCFQ

Guest bimpy474

Fred Elliot is Newcastle fan ?

:D

Guest bimpy474

Midfield will be overrun from the start and no threat up front.  3-0 easy win for them securing Kean's job for a few more matches that will lead to thier ultimate downfall, going down by a single point.

Tried that with the little woman, now she a massive one.

I'm gonna miss the start of this on Radio Newcastle. Have a DAB radio, but they are doing the mackems game and the only other portable radio is currently being listened to by my 3 year old as she likes to have a story CD on when whilst she falls asleep! Will have to wait until she drops off. :-/

Guest bimpy474

I'm gonna miss the start of this on Radio Newcastle. Have a DAB radio, but they are doing the mackems game and the only other portable radio is currently being listened to by my 3 year old as she likes to have a story CD on when whilst she falls asleep! Will have to wait until she drops off. :-/

Better man then me mate, i would just take it and make her cry.

Tried that with the little woman, now she a massive one.

:notbad:

All depends on your personal tastes though....

:whistle:  :lol:

Better man then me mate, i would just take it and make her cry.

Wor lass would kill me! :D Hopefully she will fall asleep quickly.