Blackburn 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 01/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 64

Dave

This formation has potential, but not with the players we have out there at the moment. I'd go 4-4-2, Abeid on for Shola.

Raylor --- Abeid --- Guthrie --- Jonas

---------------- HBA ----------------------

-------------------- Best ------------------

Fucking Hoillet, what a diving cunt he is. Nobody anywhere near him, how Phil Dowd missed the dive is beyond me.

He is as poor as us, the 4th official seen it, I am sure its what he was trying to tell Dowd but he fkn ignored him.

Guest bimpy474

Guthrie has literally touched the ball maybe 4 or 5 times.  The formation is, well, I don't know what this formation is, really.  4-2-3-1 turned into some catastrophic ameoba-like formation allowing them nothing but time and space while we couldn't avoid 2 or 3 Blackburn defenders at a time.  Holy shit.

And Williamson is truly a liability now.  Lacks confidence, pace, decision-making, everything.  Colo is doing it all on his own.

Jonas keeps chasing around like a headless chicken when we dont have the ball, he should just drop into the middle and defend from there.

We have no shape whatsoever. Id get HBA off, then put Gosling at CM and go to 4-4-2. Shola needs to come off. I really cant see loven doing much worse. We desperately need something fresh up front.

Going 4-4-1-1 will simply encourage Blackburn even more

This is the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen.

He really has no clue what's going on around him on the pitch, giving them free kicks for 50/50 challenges, a penalty for a nothing challenge and a free kick for a blatant dive.

We should probably learn from it though and start rolling on the floor every time a Blackburn player breathes too hard.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for him after the 4-4, pretty much everything went in our favour that second half.

Fucking Hoillet, what a diving cunt he is. Nobody anywhere near him, how Phil Dowd missed the dive is beyond me.

He is as poor as us, the 4th official seen it, I am sure its what he was trying to tell Dowd but he fkn ignored him.

He was telling him about Pardew complaining apparently.

There was an unbelievable piece of selfishness by Ben Arfa. He had the chance to cross the ball from well inside the penalty area, but kept trying to beat his man time and again, like he was trying to walk it in. He wasted our best situation of the half.

He wants a good kicking.

Guest bimpy474

If Cabaye can be banned for what he did, Hoydiver should be, its the only to stop these cheating cnuts.

This formation has potential, but not with the players we have out there at the moment. I'd go 4-4-2, Abeid on for Shola.

Raylor --- Abeid --- Guthrie --- Jonas

---------------- HBA ----------------------

-------------------- Best ------------------

Aye, we definitely need Tiote, Cabaye and the Dembas for it to work. This is just epic hoofball failing epicly.

There was an unbelievable piece of selfishness by Ben Arfa. He had the chance to cross the ball from well inside the penalty area, but kept trying to beat his man time and again, like he was trying to walk it in. He wasted our best situation of the half.

He wants a good kicking.

And yet at the same time that was the closest we got to the goal all half, of his own work.

We have no shape whatsoever. Id get HBA off, then put Gosling at CM and go to 4-4-2. Shola needs to come off. I really cant see loven doing much worse. We desperately need something fresh up front.

Going 4-4-1-1 will simply encourage Blackburn even more

err no! wrong, 4-4-1-1 will work a treat , and play two hard working widemen would do it,.  jonas on oneside and raylor on the other  ,.  bring mehdi on,  and take shola off

arfa behind best,    all sorted. 

pardew wont do that becuase he's f***ing clueless