Newcastle United 2 - 1 Aston Villa - 05/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 43

Dave

I can't wait for us to make a couple more reinforcements in the summer. The potential of the team is crazy.

I like Santon and i think he should be moved over to the right. Not only because Simpson is f***ing terrible, but because there's no relief down the left side. There are several moments where Jonas can only cut inside, because he can't deliver a swinger on his left. He gets doubled-up on quite frequently, leaving him with three options: cross with weaker foot, cut inside, or dribble into the corner. With Enrique there, he'd be able to lay it off and solve the problem, but with Santon - it's exactly the same. He's two one-footed and we're too predictable down the left.

Need an out-and-out left-back more than anything in the whole squad.

I never understand. I read another article where the writer put Simpson in the team on the season. Absolutely baffling :lol: he's awful.

Person to blame for the goal was Jonas lost the ball when all he had to do was lay it back to Santon  :rant:

No.

Started when NO-ONE came to offer a pass for Jonas.

Are you for real how was he not?

I can't wait for us to make a couple more reinforcements in the summer. The potential of the team is crazy.

I like Santon and i think he should be moved over to the right. Not only because Simpson is fucking terrible, but because there's no relief down the left side. There are several moments where Jonas can only cut inside, because he can't deliver a swinger on his left. He gets doubled-up on quite frequently, leaving him with three options: cross with weaker foot, cut inside, or dribble into the corner. With Enrique there, he'd be able to lay it off and solve the problem, but with Santon - it's exactly the same. He's two one-footed and we're too predictable down the left.

How about a cheeky bid for that Luis Enrique bloke?

I like Santon and i think he should be moved over to the right. Not only because Simpson is fucking terrible, but because there's no relief down the left side. There are several moments where Jonas can only cut inside, because he can't deliver a swinger on his left. He gets doubled-up on quite frequently, leaving him with three options: cross with weaker foot, cut inside, or dribble into the corner. With Enrique there, he'd be able to lay it off and solve the problem, but with Santon - it's exactly the same. He's two one-footed and we're too predictable down the left.

How about a cheeky bid for that Luis Enrique bloke?

Good shout - have you seen his body language lately? Looks fucking sick.

Guest Dontooner

funny how different the team looks when we have two quality strikers. Just need them to get good service now..they are still going score feeding of scraps though, that how good they both are.

Outplayed first half but nearly went in a goal up, so I'll take that.

I thought Colo was at fault for the goal. He should have left Zog to Simpson and not chased the ball.

Warnock was definitely out of control there, so if that's the rule, that's red.

Early days, but Cisse looks promising.