Tottenham 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 11/02/12 - post-bumrape discussion from p43

Dave

Guest Dr_Delirium

I would seriously put ferguson left back n santon right n tell simpson just to f*** off basically, he is cost us quite a few games. Williamson has to be gone this summer also, unbelievably s*** in last 4-5 games.

Oh n Perch and Guthrie in centre does not f***ing work, creates to much space and they can't get close to the players. When Tiote and Cabaye plays they close down so quick and suffocate the space

Yep I would put Ferguson on the left and put Santon on the right. Simpson, I hope he's gone at the end of the season.

Why not, it can't be worse than Simpson. Maybe keep him as back-up.

Terrible performance, but people need to calm down. Spurs are a different class. Our GD wasn't going to help us with Arsenal, Chelsea, or Liverpool anyway. Just need to move on. Nowhere near as bad as some are making out.

Nowhere near as bad as terrible? :lol:

Agree on Spurs btw. Streets ahead.

Thought it was a bit risky with the light midfield to play two up away to Spurs...The most attacking side in the whole league.

What makes Pardew think that we can go 4-4-2 at Spurs (who are two or three years ahead of us in terms of development) and us not get thrashed?

Players like Guthrie, Williamson and Simpson can do OK in a properly set up team; to expose their all too obvious short-comings like that was shocking.

Pardew gets nought of ten for that shite.

Well at least Chelsea and Liverpool lost too. We have to win the next 2 games if we want to stay in European contention - and we should be a different side with Tiote and Cabaye coming back in.

Just about everyone had a nightmare today... the midfield especially were all awful.

Horrible.

Pardew is a f***ing d*** at times, not using HBA at all is so f***ing stupid, playing a high line is so f***ing stupid, that whole match was so f***ing stupid.

to be fair, i cant see how the scoreline would have been any different had HBA started instead of Oberdong.

our highline basically fucked our whole game up,  and the rest of the game we had no movement from midfield thus resulting in nobody to pass to and losing the ball.

Guest Howaythetoon

The last time we were this crap we were beaten 6-0 at Old Trafford. Worst performance and result in years. Shocking considering the quality of our players.

Utterly pathetic. The only crumb was that Obertan got hooked at half-time.

The other crumb is that it was only 5.  I was genuinely fearful of double figures for the first time in years.

Dunno like, first half hour of THAT Arsenal game, I had double figures down as a dead cert.

Been going away with Newcastle since 1992 and that's one of the worst performances I've ever seen by NUFC. Nothing, literally nothing, to cheer in 90 minutes.

No player deserves more than 2/10 and all of them should be in for training tomorrow. Appalling.