Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

Steve Bruce :shifty:

In his interview for the job: 'Well i've got this brilliant CD with some great songs that will wind Newcastle up...did I tell you I'm from Newcastle?............................Newcastle'

Did a quick google and Stan James came up with this list for next Wolves manager:

4/1 – Rafa Benitez

5/1 - Dave Jones

5/1 - Alan Curbishley

9/1 - Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

10/1 - Gianfranco Zola

10/1 - Steve Bruce

10/1 - Alan Shearer

10/1 - Billy Davis

11/1 - Lee Clark

12/1 - Walter Smith

12/1 – Graeme Souness

Benitez :lol: Favourite to be next Real Madrid manager too.

In his interview for the job: 'Well i've got this brilliant CD with some great songs that will wind Newcastle up...did I tell you I'm from Newcastle?............................Newcastle'

:laugh:

:lol: :lol:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

1-0 Wolves, we've been s*** against the weaker sides all season and haven't really been punished for it yet.

are you serious? Away from home that point is arguable but not at home. We will crush these easily as we have all our best players ready to go. Cabaye and tiote will make a massive difference, trust me.

Thought this sort of arrogance had been knocked out mags fans after the relegation season.

Wolves are now fighting for survival and only an idiot thinks it will be easy,

i didnt say it be f***ing easy did I? But i am convinced we will win and I am optimistic. And you should be too just because we were relegated once doesn't mean we have to be pessimistic and live life on the edge/in fear. This is a positive time for us, we're doing brilliant in the league and only a 'idiot' would dissagree.

1-0 Wolves, we've been s*** against the weaker sides all season and haven't really been punished for it yet.

are you serious? Away from home that point is arguable but not at home. We will crush these easily as we have all our best players ready to go. Cabaye and tiote will make a massive difference, trust me.

Thought this sort of arrogance had been knocked out mags fans after the relegation season.

i didnt say it be fucking easy did I? But i am convinced we will win and I am optimistic. And you should be too just because we were relegated once doesn't mean we have to be pessimistic and live life on the edge. This is a positive time for us, we're doing brilliant in the league and only a 'idiot' would dissagree.

Er...

i didnt say it be f***ing easy did I? But i am convinced we will win and I am optimistic. And you should be too just because we were relegated once doesn't mean we have to be pessimistic and live life on the edge. This is a positive time for us, we're doing brilliant in the league and only a 'idiot' would dissagree.

Er...

okay i did but none the less we will win and that is that. Wait and see.

i didnt say it be f***ing easy did I? But i am convinced we will win and I am optimistic. And you should be too just because we were relegated once doesn't mean we have to be pessimistic and live life on the edge. This is a positive time for us, we're doing brilliant in the league and only a 'idiot' would dissagree.

Er...

:lol:

Guest Wally_McFool

Er...

http://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/thumb-your-nose-at.jpg

;D

Hope your right about us crushing them though.

Er...

http://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/thumb-your-nose-at.jpg

;D

Hope your right about us crushing them though.

Haha, don't worry we will they're utter shyt and they proved that to me today. Unless they sack Mick and bring in a manager who can lift the players up significantly then it's 3 points for the toon.

Hoping for 3 points and no injuries.

Very possible they'll have a new manager in place - 5-1 at home to their local rivals and two weeks til the next game. Its also not improbable that it'll be some no-nonsense "motivator" who will have Karl Henry and co fired up and looking to kick lumps out of us to impress the new boss.

Never normally give injuries a second thought but the idea of Perch at centre back in the derby entered my head on Feb 1st and is still worrying me. I'll be watching every challenge our centre halfs make with my heart in my mouth during this one.