Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

If the club are thinking long-term it seems strange to sack the existing manager because of short-term bad results.

Short term? they've haven't improved since they came up, they will want more than relegation scraps every year by now so it makes perfect sense.

I once went mountain biking with Mick McCarthy and his Wolves side during their pre-season training the year they got promoted from The Championship. His calves are terrifyingly big and he's a really nice bloke.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/141/644/7nTnr.png?1309330974

I once went mountain biking with Mick McCarthy and his Wolves side during their pre-season training the year they got promoted from The Championship. His calves are terrifyingly big and he's a really nice bloke.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/141/644/7nTnr.png?1309330974

:lol:

Sure you weren't high?

Really really like Mick but don't think he's ever going to achieve anything in the PL. Will be jumping between the two top leagues his whole life. Look forward to seeing him as a pundit as he says it like it is and has got great heart. Hope Wolves get a shite manager and disappear because their brand of football is shocking

Really really like Mick but don't think he's ever going to achieve anything in the PL. Will be jumping between the two top leagues his whole life. Look forward to seeing him as a pundit as he says it like it is and has got great heart. Hope Wolves get a shite manager and disappear because their brand of football is shocking

What if they got a good manager that played an alright brand of football? :mystery:

Yay got to face new manager sydrome yet again.

Fortunately for us, s*** player syndrome also applies.

Indeed it does. The Wolves players are hardly world-beaters like and Hennessey is also very prone to an error.

Btw Steve Bruce is the joint favourite (along with Curbishley) to be the new manager at William Hill :laugh:

Always liked Mick McCarthy even when he was at the mackems, good honest fella.

Only really seen them once this season on TV when they beat sunderland and they were truly woeful. Despite taking the lead and Larsson getting a penalty for the most outrageous piece of cheating with a ridiculous dive, sunderland still somehow managed to lose to a Wolves side that looked as bad as anything I've seen in the Premier League. No doubt there'll be some new manager energy shown but the new guy will have a hell of a tough job to keep this lot up.

Could well be a panic decision which they'll regret.