Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

is it just me that thinks with the grit and class back in our midfield and on the back of a hammering we might actually see ben arta start or is that just wishful thinking.

Hoping we see :-

Krul

Raylor      Willi      Colo    Santon

HBA    Cabaye    Tiote      Jonas

Ba      Cisse

Or maybe:-

Krul

Raylor    Willi      Colo      Santon

Guthrie/Jonas  Tiote  Cabaye

HBA

Ba            Cisse

At home aganist a shocking wolves side and with most fit we need to take the game to them the safety first approach failed miserably on sat.

Seems strange that, at that time of the year where managers are getting sacked all over the leagues, we (almost certainly) won't have any managerial changes this season....

38th longest serving manager in the Football League.

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/managers/longest-current.html

Highlights the short termism of football managers, be in a job for over one season and you're in the top half.

So another new manager will have his first game at SJP this season :lol:

Might be a daft move from the Wolves board to appoint someone in time for this because I can honestly see us tearing them to shreds regardless. Wouldn't be the best start.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Would be thrilled with the following:               

Krul

Jonas  Willie  Colo  Santon

Tiote

Cabaye      Guthrie

HBA          Cisse          Ba

Bassong will probably be fit for this btw.

"Scan done just get the result...nothing big..if everything is going well shud be back for newcastle!if God want!"

Apparently depends on whether God has a soft spot for Wolves. I'd be amazed if he/she/it did like.

Guest johnson293

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

Quick return to the North East if Bruce takes over at #wwfc. Safe to say he'll get a unique welcome at SJP if he signs up 4 Wolves challenge

Bruce would be a terrible appointment for Wolves.

Might do a similar job to what he did at Wigan?

Putting bias aside, the cunt would probably stabilise them. They need to then realise that he won't get them much further than consolidating their league position and move him on at the first sign of slipping away.

yeah i suppose he could do a decent job, he really was awful for the mackems though, look how many points they've picked up in his absence. If I was a Wolves fan I'd be looking for a long term appointment even if it means going down this year, they're a yo yo club anyway, may as well set themselves up for the future than delaying the inevitable, look what Swansea and Norwich have done by appointing young promising managers.