Stifler

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  Santon

Tiote

Cabaye    Jonas

HBA                              Ba

Cisse

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Both SImpson and Tiote apparently haev late fitness tests, can't see us risking Tiote though. Didn't train on Thursday or Friday.

I really think this is one of those games where we should push up the pitch and get players bombing forward in support of the strikers. As far as I know Norwich don't have a glut of dangerous players with pace so we should be able to defend quite high up the pitch rtaher than invite them on Pardew-style.

I really think this is one of those games where we should push up the pitch and get players bombing forward in support of the strikers. As far as I know Norwich don't have a glut of dangerous players with pace so we should be able to defend quite high up the pitch rtaher than invite them on Pardew-style.

jackson is quick.  i think he'll cause us problems today. I think we'll cause them more though

jackson is quick.  i think he'll cause us problems today. I think we'll cause them more though

Obviously they'll have one or two quick players but we can plan around that.