Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Guest elbee909

That could fuck us in the long run not having Reina in goal for the SF tbf.

I'll take the pleasure today.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its nice we can share this moment.  :lol:

The only thing that could possibly make this any better is Daglish getting sacked tomorrow - but as it stands it is a perfect afternoon of football.

A big :clap: for the crowd today too.  Some good chants/songs and made it very uncomfortable for Enrique and especially Carroll who clearly bottled under the pressure.

:thup: Crowd were immense.

Most of my mates support Liverpool, this day can't get better, :D

I'm sending gloating texts to a Liverpool supporting mate.

Sending, not receiving.

This is not supposed to happen to me.

The only thing that could possibly make this any better is Daglish getting sacked tomorrow - but as it stands it is a perfect afternoon of football.

A big :clap: for the crowd today too.  Some good chants/songs and made it very uncomfortable for Enrique and especially Carroll who clearly bottled under the pressure.

nah. want to see dalglish as liverpool manager for a long, long time. like having bruce as sunderland manager - guaranteed they'll be shit with lots of cringe and comedy to go with it.

Guest johnson293

Didnlt see MOTD last night... were Hansen and Lawrenson on, or will either of them be on MOTD2 tonight?

The shirt pulling on HBA being swept totally under the carpet I see.

Really don't think it was enough to get a penalty. Was a combination of a bit of shirt pulling, poor balance from Ben Arfa due to being on his right foot and in two minds about crossing the ball, and Ben Arfa going down a bit easily/hoping for some contact.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Liverpool fans trying to take the high ground over James Perch. Totally forgetting they have Suarez in their team, who's morals are so low not even James Cameron can find them in his sub.

nah. want to see dalglish as liverpool manager for a long, long time. like having bruce as sunderland manager - guaranteed they'll be shit with lots of cringe and comedy to go with it.

KKK is the new Bruce. He must stay. Put his face on the Bruce smiley.

Guest Phil K

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8158/perchz.jpg

Oh....I LIKE that pic.

Superlative.

The turn around in the lads form deserves such a pic.