Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

I think our players did not want to shoot against Jose Enrique coz they did not want to embarass their friend..if it was Suarez is differents story..sure everyone will shoot!

nah, we were just happy to pass it about and take the piss basically, all that game needed was a goal past jose from our new number 3 :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Pardew just said what I did earlier on the second goal. There's clearly a touch in the centre which makes it a second phase or whatever.

Aye Barfa toes it to Cisse.

Guest mimifrench

Maybe the crowd has been a little too harsh with Carroll. He was nearly crying when he left the pitch straight down the tunnel... :lol:

Fantastic game and result, thought 'pool started the better but once we score that goal, sorry, that goal (brilliant), it looked quite comfortable.

Commentator hadn't a fucking clue what he was on about, he could understand Carroll getting a little boo but was perplexed by Enrique's. Know nought tit.

Biggest tit, Carroll for that dive, I knew it was a dive without seeing replays, thankfully so did the ref.

Perch would have got MoM for me but for the way he went down under Reina's 'headbutt'.

HAHAHA We fkn battered them, I am gutted we did not go at them more mind had £2.50 on Cisse 1st goal and 5-0 :D

But the stick Jose, Bella's & Carrlol got :mackems: what a fkn day.

Benny was not on the ball enough, its an issue we have with three right footers in CM, more natural to pass the ball to the left flank.

Oh but when he did get he is just magical

Guest elbee909

Maybe the crowd has been a little too harsh with Carroll. He was nearly crying when he left the pitch straight down the tunnel... :lol:

Well, his sale helped his new team lose. :)

Perfect in every fucking way. i am over the moon now, just sent like 100 texts to Liverpool mates.  :megusta:

Welcome back to St James` park Carroll, Enrique, Bellamy and KKK, hope you enjoyed it, now fuck off back to the slum!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love this day!

Pardew just said what I did earlier on the second goal. There's clearly a touch in the centre which makes it a second phase or whatever.

Haven't read the thread yet but I really don't understand how anyone has a problem with it. Even in the studio Danny Murphy was saying it wasn't a goal for him, how thick do you have to be to fail to understand it?

Haven't read the thread yet but I really don't understand how anyone has a problem with it. Even in the studio Danny Murphy was saying it wasn't a goal for him, how thick do you have to be to fail to understand it?

Think you might just have answered your own question.

http://i.imgur.com/nK8qb.jpg

I love this one from their sight.

It is absolutely crushing. I mean there are so many things that are wrong that it is hard to pick the bones.

1. Hiring a past legend out of sentiment!?

2. Players who are bought for exorbitant prices not even being worth 1/10th of that!

3. Midfield is past it. We'd be done by a league 1 side in midfield and that is the real problem.

4. The passing is atrocious, absolutely fucking disgraceful. So many misplaced passes.

5. Carroll

6. Carroll

7. I hate to even think it, but Kenny is out of his depth.