Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Jose Enrique Twitter quote, July 25th 2011:

"The club is allowing all the major players of the team to go. Seriously, do you think it is the fault of the players? This club will never again fight to be among the top 6 again with this policy.'

A perfect afternoon. Carroll, Enrique, Bellamy and Dalglish taunted by the fans, we win, we take the p*ss. Carroll plays like the donkey he is getting subbed and cheered off. Enrique raped by Ben Arfa. Reina sent off. Dalglish looking a broken man on the touchline. LFC fans quiet as f***. Toon fans great.

sums it up perfectly,pinch me!!

AMAZING!

What a day.

Everything was perfect.

The performances of our players, the booing of Carroll and Enrique.

The songs, the atmosphere. It was all excellent.

One little note though, how the fuck can Liverpool fans say we have shit fans today? I never heard a single peep all game apart from one Jose chant. Long live the KING!

Guest elbee909

Jose Enrique Twitter quote, July 25th 2011:

"The club is allowing all the major players of the team to go. Seriously, do you think it is the fault of the players? This club will never again fight to be among the top 6 again with this policy.'

Well, they did let Xabi Alonso go, and Meireles.  He may have a point. :lol:

That was magic. They started well, faded after the 1st then completely lost it after the 2nd. The rest of the game was hilarious; I've lost my voice.

Too many funny moments to pick my favourite.

RAWK is in meltdown - they want blood when we visit their place next season (assuming they stay up).

GET THE f*** IN LADS!

Amazing game. Stunning. Both a sporting spectacle and a comedy. I'm not sure how it could have worked out any better? Maybe scoring past Enrique in goal?

aye, would have loved a davide santon 25 yard screamer past jose....about the only thing the game missed ha

Anyone know why we didn't get a penalty for what Reina did? He had the ball in his hands therefore it was in play and he committed a foul in the box, had the ref already blown for a foul by Perch? If not then it had to be a penalty, didn't it?

That was magic. They started well, faded after the 1st then completely lost it after the 2nd. The rest of the game was hilarious; I've lost my voice.

Too many funny moments to pick my favourite.

RAWK is in meltdown - they want blood when we visit their place next season (assuming they stay up).

They come leeching our best players (at the time) and expect us to politely applaud them when they come back in red shirts? Go fuck yourselves you nuggets :lol:

Anyone know why we didn't get a penalty for what Reina did? He had the ball in his hands therefore it was in play and he committed a foul in the box, had the ref already blown for a foul by Perch? If not then it had to be a penalty, didn't it?

Perch committed the first offence so it's a free kick.

The last 10 minutes was hilarious, like we were the morons you get online on FIFA, taking a lead then passing the ball about at the back until the game ends knowing that the opposition can't do anything about it. And vs 10 men too. Major trollage. :lol: