Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Very very harsh marks on Jonas and Ba. Especially Jonas, thought he played well today.

no he didnt, got ran ragged.  had less problems in the second half as the scum knew they were beaten.

Thought Ba did alright.

How Willo got motm i will never know,.  it's obvious that sky televison dodn't want to reward it to Perch because of the incidence with Reina.

but that was even more of a reason to give it to Perch he was top notch today.

His workrate was fantastic as it always is but he got completely raped, if it had been Raylor or Simpson their there would be a thread about it. Can't believe Santon would have done worse than Jonas but I slightly understand Pardew protecting Santon, at least I really hope that is what he is doing.

Would like to see Jonas replace Guthrie and Santon back at LB for Swansea. Could see Raylor coming in too.

Magnificent result. Willo and Perchy excelled all expectations, they were just great.

Shame we didn't test Enrique with a few shots at the end, would have been the perfect ending, but a brilliant day - killing the game off with the possession at the end was equally satisfying.

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/14616626/771/normal/5edfb52d219cd/reinarott.jpg

:lol:

Christ, saw Reina offering to see Perch after the match was over and he looked quite threatening. After seeing that pic I wouldn't be too worried if I was Perch. Bite his own tongue off in a fight.

Today showed how much the crowd can help, Surarez, Carroll and a lot of others in their team looked totally rattled.  On the other hand, Willo and Perch looked full of confidence.

Seen on Rawk as well that apparently we've got no class because we were booing all their players  :lol: wtf

And on RTG we've got no class because we booed Carroll.  From a club that racially abused their star strikers mum when he still played for them.

Both clubs are complete and utter scum and they're so deluded and bitter they genuinely believe it's always everyone else and never them.

Shameful, dispicable cunts and we're going to finish ahead of both of them.  :yao:

Guest icemanblue

Haven't laughed as much during a game since the 5-1. Fucking excellent that, like. We're starting to look a proper team. Still smiling. :lol: