Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

What a brilliant game and what a brilliant performance from the players today.

Thought Williamson and Perch were excellent in the centre of defence - they certainly handled Liverpool's strikeforce rather brilliantly (a few edgy moments here and there but overall, they were great, very solid). Our front three are fantastic like - they linked up so well today (and last week too) and this new formation has really revitalised Cabaye too. I really liked our passing and composure in this game too - I thought it was a disciplined display. Things are really looking positive and I hope it continues.

I laughed a lot today and that's down to: Liverpool fucking up quite a lot of their chances; Carroll being shite (as is usual these days); Enrique on his arse after being skinned by Ben Arfa; Reina being sent off (never a red card like); Kenny being told to get off the pitch by Gerrard. Excellent implosion there.

Such a perfect day for me (got to say, for me, today's result was a much better one than our win against Man U in January!)

Oh and Andy, Jose........... :troll:

right then, just before Motd2 comes on what are you looking fowrard to most ?

the jose song ?

cisse saying i'm not gonna score yet, or yet, hang on not yet......now! ?

ben arfa putting enrique on his arse ?

carroll's dive making him look the twat he is ?

there's more........

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html

Form guide.

[Try not to think of Karl Henry last season and laugh at Wolves' home form].

Manu man, pure champions like, always do it when it matters the bastards. Which is another blow for LFC. Spot on.  :lol:

Didn't realise the mackem's home form was that good - and the loss was to a possessed Arsenal. Fair play.