Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Ben Arfa and Gutierrez. :lol:

He does his homework.

Yeah, he probably does and realises what an asset Gutierrez and Ben Arfa are to our side. Funny s***, eh.

Trust you to think I was having at go at arguably our best player recently and your homoerotic crush when I was actually doing neither.

Then, what were you doing?

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I can't think of a single reason to go back to 4-4-2.

The only reason would be to remove Ba from LW back to a cf in hope he can get a morale boosting goal.

Any idea on foreign tv? Nothing on .com

Competing with spurs to be on I imagine. Hopefully Colo and Jonas bring it home for me

It's on quite a few channels:

Nova Bulgaria

Sport 2 Israel

Sport TV2

Supersport 7 (South Africa)

Viasat Sweden

AD Sports 4

Waking up and looking forward to games again, thank you Newcastle, now please don't piss on my dreams. Always look forward to seeing what cisse and Ben arfa do again. Beats oberwank, shola etc

I can't think of a single reason to go back to 4-4-2.

The only reason would be to remove Ba from LW back to a cf in hope he can get a morale boosting goal.

Just keep switching cisse and ba, it confuses the fuck out of opposition. Think ba will score today, know cisse will :)

Guest ToonZA

Competing with spurs to be on I imagine. Hopefully Colo and Jonas bring it home for me

Nova Bulgaria

Sport 2 Israel

Sport TV2

Viasat Sweden

AD Sports 4

Thats me...

Guest MrSundlofer

The pressure is on us to go out there and win this game. I think Bolton will play boring time-wasting football and be very happy to go home with a draw 0-0. I think they will give us some problems out there. We will surely dominate it but it will be tough despite being a very easy game  :lol:

Nova Bulgaria

Sport 2 Israel

Sport TV2

Viasat Sweden

AD Sports 4

Ive been getting this channel for nowt for 2 years now, cant believe its still going! Think this season will be the last though...

Guest marky555

Anyone selling a ticket for today? Ive posted in the tickets section but seems like its rarely viewed by others!

Cheers