Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Just processing our other midfield options and came to the conclusion we could really do with Cabaye being fit.

Our arguably best midfielder? You don't say? :lol:

Tiote, tbh.

I thought Tiote was useless against teams not in the top six in your opinion?  Although I suppose our new formation may change things a bit.

:lol: Do you really want to do this to yourself?

100%, he's been our first-choice since he came back from injury at Christmas.

I'd be astonished if it was anything other than a heavy defeat tomorrow. Gartside said on Twitter that the match on Saturday looked like it was one game too far...and yet we're playing again tomorrow - not that we'd have a chance anyway.

Just processing our other midfield options and came to the conclusion we could really do with Cabaye being fit.

Our arguably best midfielder? You don't say? :lol:

Tiote, tbh.

I thought Tiote was useless against teams not in the top six in your opinion?  Although I suppose our new formation may change things a bit.

:lol: Do you really want to do this to yourself?

Stop it. Asked and answered.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'd be astonished if it was anything other than a heavy defeat tomorrow. Gartside said on Twitter that the match on Saturday looked like it was one game too far...and yet we're playing again tomorrow - not that we'd have a chance anyway.

Can't remember a game against you guys where we've done really well, tbh.

Can't remember a game against you guys where we've done really well, tbh.

the 4-0 down there we were comfortably on top before jussi got sent off.

Think this mighty be a scrappy, dour affair. Two teams who will be tired and the better of the two sides potentially missing their two standout centre midfielders. 0-0 or an odd goal win.

Whenever we're a heavy favourites at home it never seems to work out that way, particularly recently. Norwich & Wolves being two good examples.

We're due a decent home mullering, but we'll not likely get it.

The extra day's rest, and home advantage, might be crucial. Can't call it either way atm.

"Will we do anything to nullify Cissé? What, and then leave Ba unmarked? They have top players. They have Ben Arfa and Gutierrez. At the end of the day, we will pay Newcastle the utmost respect because they are a quality side. They are fighting for that Champions League spot, that goes without saying, but the bottom line is we have to make sure we get to our best because if we don't, then it will certainly not be good enough at Newcastle."

:indi:

Ben Arfa and Gutierrez. :lol:

He does his homework.

Yeah, he probably does and realises what an asset Gutierrez and Ben Arfa are to our side. Funny s***, eh.

Trust you to think I was having at go at arguably our best player recently and your homoerotic crush when I was actually doing neither.