Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

I think it was made pretty clear that Colo would be back for this game. If that's the case, that would be another massive boost.

I also think Tiote will miss it but Cabaye will play, therefore this:

Krul

Simpson

Williamson

Coloccini

Santon

Perchelele

Cabaye

Jonas

HBA

Cisse

Ba

Got the team right. Here's for the prediction:

4-1

BWFC: Bogdan, Steinsson, Wheater, Ream, Ricketts, Eagles, M Davies, Pratley, Reo-Coker, Petrov, K Davies

Cheers.

That line up looks as weak as p*ss, hope we get an early goal.

BWFC: Bogdan, Steinsson, Wheater, Ream, Ricketts, Eagles, M Davies, Pratley, Reo-Coker, Petrov, K Davies

Aside from the back 4, that's a pretty decent looking side.

Well, one of you is wrong.

Everyone's suddenly sure we'll win because we've got Colo back?  I think the biggest problem today is if they go all out defence and we struggle to break them down.  Nice to have Colo back and we desperately need him for the run in but not sure it'll change the game massively today.

Cabaye being fit to play is massive as well.

Everyone's suddenly sure we'll win because we've got Colo back?  I think the biggest problem today is if they go all out defence and we struggle to break them down.  Nice to have Colo back and we desperately need him for the run in but not sure it'll change the game massively today.

Cabaye being fit to play is massive as well.

Aye, don't want anyone to misunderstand me aswell, having Colo back is MASSIVE but just for THIS game the problem is still gonna be whether we can break them down.

Cabaye should help for this.

Aside from the back 4, that's a pretty decent looking side.

Cheers.

That line up looks as weak as p*ss, hope we get an early goal.

:undecided:

Would have preferred Sordell up front, but apart from that it's probably the best we could field. Ryo needs a break.

With Davies up-front it seems we might be here to park the bus.

With Tiote missing we were going to have to come up with something strange otherwise. You owe me an apology anyway. :razz:

With Tiote missing we were going to have to come up with something strange otherwise. You owe me an apology anyway. :razz:

I know, was gonna post that I was completely wrong but thought I'd try to keep quiet...

Another early goal would be nice, force them to come out and attack and we can hit them on the counter, not that we should need to with our front in tact but may be ncessarily if they do park the bus.