Newcastle United 2 - 0 Bolton - 09/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Guest efullerton

From Demba's post-match twitter feed:

Lee Smith ‏ @the_leesmith    · Open

@dembabafoot demba you haven't looked too happy lately, no reaction when cisse scored today. What's up?

Demba Ba ‏ @dembabafoot Close

@the_leesmith nothing at all. When you love football like i do you wanna play every minute. End of the day we win. So im glad once again :)

From Demba's post-match twitter feed:

Lee Smith ‏ @the_leesmith    · Open

@dembabafoot demba you haven't looked too happy lately, no reaction when cisse scored today. What's up?

Demba Ba ‏ @dembabafoot Close

@the_leesmith nothing at all. When you love football like i do you wanna play every minute. End of the day we win. So im glad once again :)

Swansea...

When did the kick off change for this?  :lol:

Just got back from a week in Gran Canaria and about a month before we left to go I checked .cock and it said 7:45 kick off so I planned to just go straight from the airport up to SJP (Landed at 6pm). Went on the computer over there a few days ago only to find out it was a 3pm kick off, first home game I've missed in a few years. Realise I probably should have just checked the day before we left but don't have that much common sense  :(

When did the kick off change for this?  :lol:

Just got back from a week in Gran Canaria and about a month before we left to go I checked .cock and it said 7:45 kick off so I planned to just go straight from the airport up to SJP (Landed at 6pm). Went on the computer over there a few days ago only to find out it was a 3pm kick off, first home game I've missed in a few years. Realise I probably should have just checked the day before we left but don't have that much common sense  :(

look at me look at me ive been to Gran Canaria

Pathetic

Just got back in, we were diabolical in the final third during the first half and majority of second.  I lost my voice over HBA's goal

Krul - 8.5 MOTM

Simpson 6.5

Willo 6.5

Collo 7.5

Santon 7

Perch 6

Cabaye 6.5

Jonas 6.5 (Should have not thrown a hissy fit, could have been worse on another day)

Ba 6

HBA 8

Cisse 8

Shola 7.5, Fergie 7, Raylor n/a

I couldn't understand why Jonas threw that hissy fit, it was a yellow card all day.

Match of the Day ‏ @BBCMOTD

Running order for tonight's programme -Spurs v Norwich, Newcastle v Bolton, Fulham v Chelsea, Everton v Sunderland and Aston Villa v Stoke

7:52 PM - 9 Apr 12

Mackems can't even get on first when they've been spanked. :lol: