Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Guest BooBoo

All we can do is win our game but I think it might just be a game too far at Goodison. It's a small bonus that we have a weeks rest as I thought we looked spent in the last half hour yesterday.

We can do Everton!

I reckon it will be Tottwenham that slips up... Jol and Fulham have some payback to deliver there...

Woy might want to prove himslef against the Arse aswell...

I doubt it will be easy but we can beat Everton. Their last two results were draws against Stoke and Wolves (both away from home to be fair).

Spurs have a London derby against Fulham. Arsenal have to play West Brom in Roy's farewell game. We could do with Liverpool getting at least a draw against Chelsea to keep them back.

The only thing giving me any hope is that we are back to underdogs and no one is giving us a chance.

We always seem to do well when the pressure is on the two above us.

If anything its slightly easier for us now.

We know that only a win is enough - If Arsenal are 0-0 at 75 mins they might settle for the point and sit back inviting pressure.

Similarly, Spurs are stuck in the stick or twist scanario (knowing that a draw may be enough (ain't checked their GD vs Arse's)

We just go out, know that a win may not be enough but is the minimum we need - ergo one mindset.

Gutted about not sneaking a point yesterday, would have put us in a much stronger position as I can't see Arsenal losing but I can certainly see them being held.

I wish I didn't care about this so much. It's mental, I've actually got to the stage where a part of me will be disappointed with the Europa League.

That's how I felt, but now I'm just delighted with the season... and after the whole of SJP was chanting 'tell me ma' it brought back memories of some amazing European away trips - and I enjoyed our UEFA Cup campaign that ended at Marseille just as much as I did the CL one before.

Would be interesting to see possible opponents in each competition. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Gutted about not sneaking a point yesterday, would have put us in a much stronger position as I can't see Arsenal losing but I can certainly see them being held.

I actually think I might cry if we miss out on GD :lol:

Who's that bald t*** on SSN saying that Arsenal will definitely win at WBA and Spurs will definitely beat Fulham?

The former scraped a home draw against Norwich and the latter a draw against a poor Villa. Hardly cast in stone.

That throw in man, that frigging throw in...

That frigging goal line clearance at Old Trafford. It works both ways.

Give it a rest man fuck sake.  There has been other incidents that have cost us just as much, if not worse.

If we didn't throw away a 2-0 lead at home to fucking Wolves we'd be 4th.  Shit happens.

Give it a rest man f*** sake.  There has been other incidents that have cost us just as much, if not worse.

If we didn't throw away a 2-0 lead at home to f***ing Wolves we'd be 4th.  s*** happens.

Agree with your sentiment. I've said it before, what's done is done, there's no point dwelling on the past.

Think about it at least once a day atm :lol:

Incidents happen, but the fact that was 93rd minute against a rival and we had the point in the bag pretty much makes this stand out. All we had to do was keep it in the corner. VI goes on about Ameobi's goal against Spurs but there was plenty time still to go there, and it wasn't through a Spurs error.