Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

One last time: In style.

We do Everton 3 - 1

Spuds get beat 2 - 1 by a Clint Dempsey masterclass.

Arsenal win comfortably and Chelsea get their ass handed to them on the European stage.

The only thing I find possible in this is Dempsey getting a brace against the woeful Spurs... who are probably his next employers if I am honest with myself.

We do Everton 3 - 1

Arsenal win comfortably and Chelsea get their ass handed to them on the European stage.

The only thing I find possible in this is Dempsey getting a brace against the woeful Spurs... who are probably his next employers if I am honest with myself.

We don't have long to find out, either way what a season.

We do Everton 3 - 1

We don't have long to find out, either way what a season.

Yeah, amazing really. I hope you are right for what it is worth. Just from past eexperience I think Suprs and Arse will both lose... and so do we.

Just can't see us winning on Sunday.

Think we will win after a HBA masterclass and Fulham will draw with Spurs.. meaning well finish 4th. Chelsea will then lose 3-1 to Bayern in the Champion League Final.

Still a no from me. Think Spurs will get the win and us and Arsenal will both draw.

Who'd have thought in August we'd be a little disappointed at not clinching 3rd/4th :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

usually we shit at last game of the season so NO!

Usually, we're not in the top 5  :snod:

We won the final game the last time we were in Europe.......

Delusions and belief have made my decision sway one way and one way only . YES!! YES!! Arsenal will succumb to pressure , Spurs will succumb to pressure . We are the underdogs where we perform best so i favour our chances, so much so that i won't be on us this weekend

Need too much to go right imo, but you never know.  Need a big performance from West Brom who might already be on their holidays and/or Fulham who may be likewise.  And our game's pretty rock as well.  Not much pressure on us though, that's for sure.