Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

I agree that beating Everton would probably be enough for a Top 4 finish.

Can't see both Spurs and Arsenal picking up points, especially on the 'last day'

I can see us beating Everton, we beat Arsenal away so who's to say we can't do the same at Goodison?

But I can't see Arsenal or Spurs dropping points.

I'm happy with 5th, I'll be over the moon with 4th

Imagine how disappointed we are going to be when at the end of Sunday, we could have qualified if we won after Arsenal lose and Spurs draw. That is what is going to kill me :lol:

That is why we have to win....... i dont want want to come away from the last day of the season filled with regrets.

Still a fantastic season regardless but the feel of regret will make me feel like shit all summer long.

Arsenal without Sagna and Arteta against WBA (who are capable of good stuff) with Roy Hodgson's last game in charge is our opening I think.

I'm inclined to believe only some real quality moments from RVP can get them three points there with the form they're in, and the football they're playing atm.

Then we have our job to do... we have the players, we just need big performances on the day. Williamson vs Fellaini will be a big battle (assuming Everton continue to use Fellaini a bit further up the pitch). Hope everyone keeps their cool, and no silly red cards/penalties undo us. That'd be a real shame.

How the fuck did we secure 5th in 2011/2012? Out of this world.

As for Champions League, I'd say we have a 20% chance of making it. I think we're capable of winning at Goodison, but Spurs will probably win. Arsenal is our hope. They usually choke under pressure. Sagnas injury hurts them. WBA will be in good spirits after their comeback at the Reebok as well. It's very much alive. Which is awesome.

5th place at worst, man. That is exceptional.

I'm starting to believe Everton are beatable but, alas, I think we'll draw. Spurs will win, Arsenal will draw and we'll heroically take it to the very end.

Imagine a late goal in one of the other matches.

In our favour

Not in our favour

I would take that situation of one of them definitely happening

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I said after the wigan game that's our cl hopes gone and I'm sticking by my words. 5th is still down right awesome though :D

Guest Realist

Have the dreadful feeling we'll finish 4th but those jammy blue twats will win the CL anyway :\

Still a monumental achievement. 

One last time: In style.

We do Everton 3 - 1

Spuds get beat 2 - 1 by a Clint Dempsey masterclass.

Arsenal win comfortably and Chelsea get their ass handed to them on the European stage.