Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

On a random note, where's this website that has the league table from January? Curious to see how it's looking now. We've got to be catching up at a fair pace with Man U for top spot. :aww:

Using Mackem logic, we'd probably be fighting for the title if we'd not given the Manchester clubs a head-start pre-Papiss.

Guest bimpy474

Just found Easyjet £105 return to Barcelona for some generic dates in October.  :hmm:

I have an Airport not 500 yards from me that goes straight there, shame i'm too scared to fly :(

Guest Phil K

Wigan beat Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverlol, and were robbed against Chelsea, and 3 of those game were away.

No reason for us the fear those fixtures, besides i reckon only two wins will make it interesting.

It's been amusing today on the various forums.

The Spurs supporters in particular, but Chelsea and Arsenal too - all assume we'll lose all 4, and they all will win just about all their games.

I seem to remember them saying this half a dozen games ago too.  :p

Nice but we have to face 3 of that top 5, along with Chelsea in our remaining games.

Wigan beat Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverlol, and were robbed against Chelsea, and 3 of those game were away.

No reason for us the fear those fixtures...

You're making me fear Wigan!

Guest bimpy474

Nice but we have to face 3 of that top 5, along with Chelsea in our remaining games.

No reason for us the fear those fixtures...

You're making me fear Wigan!

Aye, but WE are the form team ;).

Looking at the fixtures, I would put Arsenal to get 5-7 points and Tottenham to get 6-7 from their last games(unfortunately we can't post fixture lists).

That means we'll have to get at least three wins to make 3rd and two to get 4th.

So if we win against Wigan, it could be possible to lose the next two and still have 4th in our own hands against Everton! :D

hope that the 5-0 spurs, 5-1 fulham, 4-2 norwich and most importantly the 2-2 Wolves dont come back to haunt us.

(tho 3-0 against Manure was a big bonus)

Every team has these games, think I read somewhere Spurs were 11 points ahead of us not that long ago. No point getting hung up on stuff like this.

hope that the 5-0 spurs, 5-1 fulham, 4-2 norwich and most importantly the 2-2 Wolves dont come back to haunt us.

Of all of them, it's Vermaelen's 93rd minute goal against us that might haunt us the most. If we hold on for just one more minute, we would currently be sitting joint 3rd with a game in hand. You get poor performances, freak results over a season like those listed...but just one more minute..

The 2-3 against Baggies might be the worst actually, thinking how we controlled that game until they equalised. FOL.

Anyway, 7 points from the last 3 might do it. We need to win at Wigan, no matter what, what goes in our favour I guess, is the fact that they've already accomplished the goal set for the next season which may relieve some pressure on their shoulders. We can just play ball and have fun, no matter what happens now - everyone is satisfied.... or are we? :o

Every team has these games, think I read somewhere Spurs were 11 points ahead of us not that long ago. No point getting hung up on stuff like this.

Aye, there's no point dwelling on these past games. What's done is done, you can't change the past so as difficult as it is, you just have to move on.

What if we'd won every game? Why we'd have won the league... :shifty:

We might have if you prolonged the league for a couple of matches :p

Let's just start out with beating Wigan and hopefully Pardew will continue the 433 trend, because I think that will cause them epic troubles with their 3-5 defenders line.

Guest bimpy474

No reason for us the fear those fixtures, besides i reckon only two wins will make it interesting.

It's been amusing today on the various forums.

The Spurs supporters in particular, but Chelsea and Arsenal too - all assume we'll lose all 4, and they all will win just about all their games.

I seem to remember them saying this half a dozen games ago too.  :p

There really is an air of arrogance about the last few fixtures, it is assumed we will fail they they wont, i really hope we proved them knackers wrong.

I just hope all hell does not break lose on the forum if we lose to Wigan (which we might actually,decent side fighting off relegation). I'm quite happy with Europe already although of course CL would be a fantastic bonus, but not gonna be distraught if we don't get it. As long as we build gradually, our time will come.

I'm getting nervous now. Before beating Stoke, I was chilled and excited, looking forward to the end of the season. Now I'm just nervous about the last four matches. If we fucking give it away on the final day, God, that's going to haunt me for years.

The way I'm looking at it now is that our hugely successful season is over, and the next 4 matches are friendlies. Just gonna sit back and see what transpires. We've already guaranteed European football next season, and I can't afford to get my hopes up to go that one step further.

Guest neesy111

I'm just so happy that I'll be there for the lap of honour against Man City.

Picked a good time to come.

I'm getting nervous now. Before beating Stoke, I was chilled and excited, looking forward to the end of the season. Now I'm just nervous about the last four matches. If we f***ing give it away on the final day, God, that's going to haunt me for years.

Last minute, 1-1... Barfa jinks past two and...

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/sep2010/9/7/hatem-ben-arfa-unleashes-the-stunning-25-yard-strike-which-sealed-victory-at-goodison-park-on-saturday-470013757.jpg

Full time whistle blows and Pardew strips to his pants a la Robert.