Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Guest Roger Kint

It's annoying that we might not know even if we get 4th... watching the CL final will be unbearable.

I am at a wedding and the place has almost 0% mobile coverage signal and no TV's so if we are relying on that i will be going crazy wondering whats going on in between trips out to the bus to check the radio :lol:

Fulham are one of the most in-form teams in the league and West Brom are going to want to give Roy The Boy a good send off.

Arsenal just drew 3-3 with Norwich at home, Tottenham just drew with Villa and Everton drew 0-0 with Wolves.

I have faith  :aww:

Guest firetotheworks

The whole Danny Simpson throw in/Wolves suck up amounts to 3 extra points. 3 extra points we did in no way deserve against Blackberry away.

It's annoying that we might not know even if we get 4th... watching the CL final will be unbearable.

I'm in Liverpool on stag do that night. Could be one hell of a party if the mighty Bayern come through.

I am at a wedding and the place has almost 0% mobile coverage signal and no TV's so if we are relying on that i will be going crazy wondering whats going on in between trips out to the bus to check the radio :lol:

I'm in a similar situation where I can't check scores.

I've signed up to run a marathon and I'm wearing a bright orange morph suit for charity so my phone won't work on touch and I won't be able to see to read anyway :(

I voted no, I don't think we will but my heart says "Howay man we are going to smash Everton and both Arsenal and Spurs are going to lose and we will finish 3rd while Arsenal shit themselves the following Saturday hoping Bayern Munich win."

Guest diddimz

Yeah we've been to close all season not too. Plus my fortune cookie said good luck would one this week

Guest Sophie S

First time I voted yes! Before the Wigan game I really believed we would, but voted no, as not to jinx it. Now I just want to enjoy this feeling of being able to say yes and I know that even if we loose I'll be like this:  :yao:

Even having a chance of denying Spurs a CL place and firing ourselves to 4th should be enough motivation for us.

It would literally be the best thing ever. To finish in the top four, to get a CL place, to deny Spurs, to piss off the rest of the media.

Everything screams YES YES YES apart from head which says "we've got no fucking chance". Can't wait til Sunday now.

Even having a chance of denying Spurs a CL place and firing ourselves to 4th should be enough motivation for us.

It would literally be the best thing ever. To finish in the top four, to get a CL place, to deny Spurs, to p*ss off the rest of the media.

Everything screams YES YES YES apart from head which says "we've got no f***ing chance". Can't wait til Sunday now.

This :thup:

It would literally be the best thing ever. To finish in the top four, to get a CL place, to deny Spurs, to p*ss off the rest of the media.

Everything screams YES YES YES apart from head which says "we've got no f***ing chance". Can't wait til Sunday now.

http://reachandflexibility.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/danielbryanyes.gif

A dream would be for Arsenal to lose (wrecking the GD), Spurs to draw (to go above Arsenal on GD), us to win.

Finishing: Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal.

Then Chelsea win their final and I laugh like a bastard at Arsenal and Spur's tears. Wahahahahaha!

Life aint that sweet so I'll just be happy with a good result at Goodison.

:lol: That'd be a dream tbf. Imagine of all teams, Spurs and Arsenal are the ones that miss out on CL. Two teams that were pretty much a given to remain in those spots at differen times this season.