The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Harsh pen as well!  f***ing hell, I'd be fuming if I was Bolton.

They brought it on themselves, you can get hair dye or wigs or just shave it all off nowadays.

Guest bimpy474

Very harsh on Bolton today

Bolton done themselves last week throwing away a 2-0 lead, no need for them to be in this situation really.

Remember when Bolton were looking totes amazeballs in the first half of last season with some nice football?  Then they took a turn for a worse, got hammered in the FA Cup semi versus Stoke and just over a year later they're down.  Shame because I like Coyle, and I didn't mind Bolton under Coyle after hating them for years.

Remember when Bolton were looking totes amazeballs in the first half of last season with some nice football?  Then they took a turn for a worse, got hammered in the FA Cup semi versus Stoke and just over a year later they're down.  Shame because I like Coyle, and I didn't mind Bolton under Coyle after hating them for years.

Coyle was the next big thing last year.

Not totally unlike Rodgers and, gulp, Lambert.

He's been relegated in 2 of the 3 seasons he's been a Premiership manager. He could be the Herman Hreidarsson of managers.