The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

If we really reach Champions League at the expense of Spurs, a massive 'Thank You' should go out to Mr. Fabio Capello, for resigning, to Mr. Harry Redknapp, for saying managing England would be his 'dream job' and to The FA, for not clarifying the situation. It has disturbed Spurs big time.

If you want to talk about overrated players, please discuss Adam Johnson. Never seen anyone be rated so highly by supporters while failing to contribute anything of substance. He looks talented and skillful, but where is the production on the pitch.

It's hard when he's not a regular. He's done well for Citeh this season when he's played. Think if he was a regular player he'd be class. Just a personal opinion but I think he's a better footballer than Walcott, and way less injury prone.

If we really reach Champions League at the expense of Spurs, a massive 'Thank You' should go out to Mr. Fabio Capello, for resigning, to Mr. Harry Redknapp, for saying managing England would be his 'dream job' and to The FA, for not clarifying the situation. It has disturbed Spurs big time.

Absolutely right Davie lad.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Redknapp as England manager, man. International football where preparation and tactics are important. They want him to do that.

Will he go to the Euro's.....

Hopefully not, he's overrated as owt.

Receives too much criticism for me. There's not 2 RW's better than him that are English.

That's not praise for him, that's just the dearth of English talent now. I'd rather have Adam Johnson and The Ox myself.

Johnson's rep has gone up as he's sat on the bench. Don't see why all 3 shouldn't go. Throw in Young and we have our wide players sorted.