The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Well, Manchester derby next week should be interesting.

Unless City drop points against Wolves :yao:

Sky will be wanking themselves silly at the prospect

I don't mind. When's the last time we had a proper title-decider.

In England? Manchester United-Chelsea the last two seasons?

Ignoring how Man City have just thrown money at the issue, if:

We qualify for the CL

Man City beat Man Utd to the title

Spurs miss out on the CL

...well, that'd just be amazing/perfect.

People need to remember that City still have the best team in the league to play...

Us

:memeyeah:

Yeah, it's a shame. Wish we could face Man Utd again instead. We'd tank them tbh :coolsmiley:

On a serious note, this gives an indication of how fucking frustrated I was last week. We have the players to go forward, attack the best teams and score goals. But what do we do against Liverpool? Shit our pants and whimper to defeat.

On a serious note, this gives an indication of how fucking frustrated I was last week. We have the players to go forward, attack the best teams and score goals. But what do we do against Liverpool? Shit our pants and whimper to defeat.

It really is annoying. I want Everton to be good (except when we play 'em), and you are, but you're retarded. You've bought into "being the underdog" too much or something - like you have to hang on to leads and scrap to get back in games, rather than run away with them :lol: Something special in Fellaini-Pienaar-Jelavic :thup:

you sound like a few people on here (me inc.) when we had that rocky patch around the time of the derby....you just need moyes to realise hba is a game changer and cisse should start banging in the goals for you no bother and all

you sound like a few people on here (me inc.) when we had that rocky patch around the time of the derby....you just need moyes to realise James Mcfadden is a game changer and cisse should start banging in the goals for you no bother and all

FYP

Someone on here said something along the lines of 'I wonder if we'll hear about City's collapse instead of us blowing a 12 point lead from now on, probably not' a couple weeks ago, imagine if Man Utd throw away an 8 point lead they had with just 6 to go. This season's been fucking ridiculous. :lol:

No Pienaar last week though, he'd have made a big difference.