The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Some diabolical defending for the Everton goals, by Man Utd's standards.

Man Utds defending has been diabolical all season, hardly surprising when your defensive lynch pins are someone on a zimmer frame in Ferdinand and someone who seemed to skip the defending part of defending training in Evans

Some diabolical defending for the Everton goals, by Man Utd's standards.

By their actual standards, or what the standard of a team of their calibre should be?

I think they're always there to be had like they were today tbh. Teams just bottle out of going at them*.

[Except the likes of Shola, Ba and Ben Arfa obviously :bluestar:]

On a serious note, this gives an indication of how fucking frustrated I was last week. We have the players to go forward, attack the best teams and score goals. But what do we do against Liverpool? Shit our pants and whimper to defeat.

It really is annoying. I want Everton to be good (except when we play 'em), and you are, but you're retarded. You've bought into "being the underdog" too much or something - like you have to hang on to leads and scrap to get back in games, rather than run away with them :lol: Something special in Fellaini-Pienaar-Jelavic :thup:

Moyes is signed up to the "if we have more players back, we'll concede less" mentality - when the truth is it is how you defend, not what you defend with.

Today, although a mad scoreline in the end, wasn't surprising in the sense of us going forward and scoring goals. I've said for a long, long time now we have the ability to play like this, and sure, sometimes we'd get well beaten but fuck me, it's better than 1-1s and 1-0 defeats because more often than not, our quality will shine through. It's especially prevalent against "weaker" sides we "should" be beating. Our home record up until the New Year was fucking hideous and it was the same situation time and time again - not going for it enough and not having enough to break teams down.

Moyes getting a fine then.

Didn't go anywhere near far enough.

It's a shitty rule, a manager getting a fine for voicing there opinion, should be scrapped.

What did he say?

The referee was very poor today. Didn't understand his decisions in the stopping play for injuries - said he just made it up and did what he felt like, or someit similar.

Moyes getting a fine then.

Didn't go anywhere near far enough.

It's a shitty rule, a manager getting a fine for voicing there opinion, should be scrapped.

Aye should be banned in stead RAWK style.