The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

So Chelsea will have a zillion matches, and Spurs' confidence will be shot.. Sounds good to me.. :lol:

:nope:

We want Spurs to have a cup final to concentrate on for Harry's final swansong. Chelsea already have enough matches.

Of course, extra time and some more injuries would be OK as well. :lol:

Thats incident sums up 2 things the rest of the world can see but those in charge of FIFA and the FA can't.

1. Goal line tech is needed and now.

2. The standard of refereeing from our top referee's within the FA is a fucking shambles. Every other country can get a good standard of refereeing in their game and even lower leagues and non-league football their is a decent standard there, why promote and keep the shits ones to the highest level?

Guest neesy111

You see people being brought back for a yellow card after the advantage has happened.  Shouldn't it be a red card here?

ppl tthink we will get cl spot? player will be sent of from us and penalty to them...

I wish you fucking told us this earlier. I've wasted following this season for nothing. Thanks, Ethi.

So Chelsea will have a zillion matches, and Spurs' confidence will be shot.. Sounds good to me.. :lol:

:nope:

We want Spurs to have a cup final to concentrate on for Harry's final swansong. Chelsea already have enough matches.

Of course, extra time and some more injuries would be OK as well. :lol:

Not sure, one big result could kick start Spurs' season again.