The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Are people scared of Chelsea playing Bayern on their own ground? Must say I cheered on Real Madrid today (mainly because I can't stand Robben and Ribbery), but Bayern put up one of the best away performances I've seen on this level, especially when you take the opposition into account. Shame they'll be missing Alaba, Gustavo and Badstuber, but Chelsea can't even put up a central defense atm.

http://i.imgur.com/cQXOj.jpg

The Gary Neville scream? If so then get in :lol:

Had a nice, classy recap of the matches, Champs league theme song going. Good shit.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!

:okay:

Assuming they're all fit (I don't know tbh) the players likely to come in aren't massively inferior anyway. Not when you consider who might have to play at the back for Chelsea.

Badstuber - v. Buyten

Gustavo  - Tymoshchuk

Alaba - Rafinha

Guest pintofscottsellers

Hope we'll finish 4th now. I couldn't stand watching the final and hoping for a Bayern win....

A want Bayern to win even if we do finish third

Looking back at the game, at times it was really really strange, wasn't it? In the 2nd half there were periods were neither team seemed like they wanted to score a goal. Extra time it was more Real again but, taking the whole game into contention, Bayern are through here probably deserved.

Looking back at the game, at times it was really really strange, wasn't it? In the 2nd half there were periods were neither team seemed like they wanted to score a goal. Extra time it was more Real again but, taking the whole game into contention, Bayern are through here probably deserved.

Fear of conceding took over both teams IMO, particularly Madrid and both teams in extra time.

I thought today's score was fair but over the 2 legs I think the right team progressed.

Had a nice, classy recap of the matches, Champs league theme song going. Good shit.

:lol:

Cannot believe I read that whilst trying to replicate the scream to see if it fit. Spot on tbf.

Fear of conceding took over both teams IMO, particularly Madrid and both teams in extra time.

I thought today's score was fair but over the 2 legs I think the right team progressed.

Agree. And it's hard for me to agree on that because it's Bayern and Mourinho. But today not even the ref can be blamed...

:lol:

Cannot believe I read that whilst trying to replicate the scream to see if it fit. Spot on tbf.

:lol: That shit is burned into my head, dude.

Agree. And it's hard for me to agree on that because it's Bayern and Mourinho. But today not even the ref can be blamed...

Aye, I thought the ref did well under very trying circumstances. Kept control of the game and didn't seem to take any shit off anyone which made for a good spectacle - particularly in the first.

Aye, I thought the ref did well under very trying circumstances. Kept control of the game and didn't seem to take any shit off anyone which made for a good spectacle - particularly in the first.

Yep. Kasai > Webb.

Bit of a shock for the La Liga kids, all this. Both sides were absolute rubbish over the two legs.

Played games that were the polar opposite of each other but neither at any point played a well-rounded game as Bayern did tonight.

Bayern's last league game is 8 days before Chelsea's. Another plus point for us.

EDIT: Forgot about their cup final, bah.

They've got a Cup Final which will be very demanding, though. Same week as Chelsea's last league game I suppose.