Is it the Italian cup final today?

Yes. 20:00.

In China :facepalm:

It's in Rome you pillock!

Is it the Italian cup final today?

Yes. 20:00.

In China :facepalm:

It's in Rome you pillock!

Ah, aye. :thup: Was getting mixed up with Super Cup, which is basically just their Charity Shield, and has the same finalists this year.

Wonder if the FA have ever looked at moving the Charity Shield abroad? It's now little more than a glorified friendly over here, wouldn't be surprised to see that happen in the near future.

Wonder if the FA have ever looked at moving the Charity Shield abroad? It's now little more than a glorified friendly over here, wouldn't be surprised to see that happen in the near future.

Not while they need to pay off Wembley.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I was going off somebody on Twitter, thought it sounded ridiculous.

I think having the super cup there is acceptable, after all Serie a rightly or wrongly is a much weaker brand than the premier league & la liga.

Having just read that stuff about West Ham on the previous page made me ask one question.

Does Big Sam actually still sit in the stands for the first half of the game like he did in his Bolton time / time here?

Good to see York winning. Be nice to have a bit more northern representation in the league plus since they've just sorted getting a new ground it'll help them build. Remember going to watch them get a draw with Watford at Bootham the season before Watford came straight up to the Prem.

Good to see York winning. Be nice to have a bit more northern representation in the league plus since they've just sorted getting a new ground it'll help them build. Remember going to watch them get a draw with Watford at Bootham the season before Watford came straight up to the Prem.

Just won the FA Trophy as well haven't they?

Just won the FA Trophy as well haven't they?

Aye, last week I think it was.

Using this or the betting thread? :lol:

Kapo's come full circle then back to Auxerre? He was useful for Juve on FM.

Is it GD or H2H for equal points in Ligue 1?

Lorient and PSG both losing :lol:

For PSG, I understand Lorient away is a tough fixture (Montpellier lost there recently and they are battling relegation), but Auxerre have already been relegated :lol: it should be simple.

Hazard with a first half double in his game at the club.