The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Ramos lucky there. Mourinho gets his teams tackling so bad at times.

That said, I'm fairly sure Ramos tries to cynically hack down his alarm clock when he gets up in the morning, before rolling around in bed due to catching the edge of the bedside table.

Ramos lucky there. Mourinho gets his teams tackling so bad at times.

That said, I'm fairly sure Ramos tries to cynically hack down his alarm clock when he gets up in the morning, before rolling around in bed due to catching the edge of the bedside table.

:spit:

Real seem totally unable to impose themselves, do they need some better attacking midfielders or is that just tactics? I've heard Kaka has been pretty decent whenever he's been seen. The passing is slack and whenever Pepe gets the ball he just hoofs it.

Don't mind the counter attacking style but when you rely on Ronaldo in this form to get ball up the pitch you need a plan B.

Tbh, I really hope we don't see a Real Madrid-Barcelona final. The game would inevitably descend into the players just falling over/cheating - once that happens, the final would be instantly ruined.

So, on that note, howay Bayern.

Tbh, I really hope we don't see a Real Madrid-Barcelona final. The game would inevitably descend into the players just falling over/cheating - the final would be instantly ruined.

So, on that note, howay Bayern.

Agreed, a Bayern-Barca final is what I want to see

Robben reminds me of Ben Arfa of late.

Ben Arfa actually reminds me of a mixture of Ribery and Robben...... Robben is explosive but tends to go in and out of games while Ribery is creative and seems to be constantly involved.

Ben Arfa does both imo, before anyone goes nuts i am not saying he's better than them lol.