The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

http://i.imgur.com/657lp.png

Aston Villa :lol:

Bolton have Villa to play too as their game in hand. Howay the Trotski's.

Always thought and still think Villa are too far ahead, unless that is Bolton win at Villa Park. Then it's really squeaky bum time.

As gggg would put it - one set of wankers up against another.

Finding myself feeling uncomfortable rooting for Bayern, but...

Still can't see past Real Madrid unless Bayern have a great game, they do have the strike force to cause them problems (Real Madrid's defence struggle in the air) but they have never struck me as strong defensively (Demichelis is gone though!) which will be their undoing, imho.

Real Madrid XI: Casillas; Arbeloa, Sérgio Ramos, Pepe, Coentrão; Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Özil; Di Maria, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema.

Bayern Munich XI: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba; Gustavo, Schweinsteiger; Ribery, Kroos, Robben; Mario Gómez.

Guest Craig-NUFC

So odd how Mourinho consistently picks Coentrao ahead of Marcelo for the CL. Guess he prefers taking less risks at the back, but he's such an asset going forward.

Marcelo seems to be quite prone to losing his cool in the big games, whether it's by lashing out at a player or by deciding to not bother with tactics and go wander off/run around like a headless chicken.

Has anyone who's seen Bayern much this season able to let me know if a front three of Robben, Ribery and Mario Gomez with Schweinsteiger spraying it about is as good in real life as it is salivating on paper?

Big games in the Championship. Reading cold be up and Southampton could be 99% up if West Ham don't win. Brighton, Boro and Cardiff all with home games in playoff race.

So that would still be in West Ham's hands then?

Big games in the Championship. Reading cold be up and Southampton could be 99% up if West Ham don't win. Brighton, Boro and Cardiff all with home games in playoff race.

West Ham 3 points behind with 3 games to go. If Soton win and WHU lose it's 6 points with 2 games....

West Ham 3 points behind with 3 games to go. If Soton win and WHU lose it's 6 points with 2 games....

so it's not in their hands then ?