The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Almost certainly play-offs for Wet Spam now.

Nothing (much) against the club but I'd love to see that fat-faced cunt lose at Wembley in the Play-Off final. Would be my personal exclamation mark at the end of a fantastic season. :)

Guest Roger Kint

West Ham in play-offs :thup: Cracking news. Hope Hughton pips him to promotion too.

So the fat twat won't be goingt to the Amir Khan fight  :mike: :mike:

I hope he does, means he has fucked up the semi final as well as automatic promotion :lol:

West Ham in play-offs :thup: Cracking news. Hope Hughton pips him to promotion too.

So the fat t*** won't be goingt to the Amir Khan fight  :mike: :mike:

I hope he does, means he has f***ed up the semi final as well as automatic promotion :lol:

Good point, never thought of that

Hughton to beat him would just be class

Gomez is amazing. He does this shit every game, miss a billion chances but then slice/scuff/bobble at least one in.

rubbish, man.

Eh? He does. I'm not saying he's shit, it's astonishing how he does it. 40 goals is a stunning return.

McDermott has done a brilliant job, all started with those mad cup runs a couple of seasons back, managed to kick on from that.

Funny as fuk fat Sam couldn't get the biggest , most expensive team in the ccc this year to automatic promotion, I'll laugh my tits off if he messes up the play offs, fancy hughton to do him over.