The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Hmmm I really don't know what to wish for in the Arsenal v Chelsea match now.. :lol:

Draw i think....... :icon_scratch:

If we win, a Chelsea win would be best for us, if we draw or lose Arsenal might as well win as we're unlikely to catch them.

Guest bimpy474

Hmmm I really don't know what to wish for in the Arsenal v Chelsea match now.. :lol:

Draw i think....... :icon_scratch:

If we win, a Chelsea win would be best for us, if we draw or lose Arsenal might as well win as we're unlikely to catch them.

I'd say a draw is best, if not an Arsenal win would be better as it really hurts Chelsea.

The best base scenario for us is:

We win, Man Utd beat Villa, Arsenal and Chelsea draw, Spurs lose, Sunderland get hammered.

I reckon Man Utd will definitely beat Villa. Get your money on 4-0.

Guest bimpy474

The best base scenario for us is:

We win, Man Utd beat Villa, Arsenal and Chelsea draw, Spurs lose, Sunderland get hammered.

I reckon Man Utd will definitely beat Villa. Get your money on 4-0.

:D

Surely if anyone is to win, we want Arsenal over Chelsea? ???

Without a doubt.

Not if we win, Chelski are on our arse but lets not be looking behind us just look up, I honestly believe we can nick 3rd but that means The Gooners dropping points this weekend.

I would prefer a draw but as long as we win then a Chelski win will be a good result.

Top marks to Martinez and Wigan. As much as people don't like them, what they've done to not only get into the Premier League, but stay there for so long on a budget with no fans is remarkable. Gives any club in the Football League hope. I'll go against the grain probably here, but give me plucky little Wigan in the Premier League over the likes of Forest, West Ham & Leeds who think it's their right to be in the top flight just because of what they've done in the past.

Moses is class, quite a few turned their noses at the suggestion of signing him, i'd have him in a flash. He's doing for them what the Zog did last season.

Absolutely fantastic performance. Genuinely delighted and proud of them like Neville said. :lol:

The switch to 3-4-3 did it for Wigan. Same players, but performances far better.

Aye, they have been brilliant since the switch.

Effective too, they have found a very good balance. also there was lots of quality performance tonight but one that impressed me more than any other was James Mcarthur he was playing the Busquets role in this 3-4-3 and he pulled it off to perfection.

It wont be easy when we go to the DW in a couple of weeks anything we get we will have to to rip it away from Wigans clutches.

Also is our game in hand Chelsea away?

Moses is class, quite a few turned their noses at the suggestion of signing him, i'd have him in a flash. He's doing for them what the Zog did last season.

Absolutely fantastic performance. Genuinely delighted and proud of them like Neville said. :lol:

*titter* :lol:

Never thought Sammon, McArthur, McCarthy and Caldwell would be in a team that beat Arsenal. Scotland should get an extra champions league spot for this.

:lol:

I play footy in Hamilton most days. To think that two players who played there are beating the likes of Arsenal :lol: maybe I'm next....

Guest bimpy474

The switch to 3-4-3 did it for Wigan. Same players, but performances far better.

Aye, they have been brilliant since the switch.

Effective too, they have found a very good balance. also there was lots of quality performance tonight but one that impressed me more than any other was James Mcarthur he was playing the Busquets role in this 3-4-3 and he pulled it off to perfection.

It wont be easy when we go to the DW in a couple of weeks anything we get we will have to to rip it away from Wigans clutches.

Also is our game in hand Chelsea away?

Aye Chelsea away, If we get a result at Wigan, it would be a good one, the way they are playing.

Really enjoy G-Nev's punditry, genuinely seems excited about what's happening.

After years of people who have no clue what so ever its genuinely refreshing to see someone that not only seems to enjoy his job but actually knows what he's talking about.

Which is actually genuinely suprising for me as i didnt expect him to be this good.

His commentary is shit mind :lol:

We're not going to catch Arsenal. It's definitely better if they beat Chelsea.

Why not? By Sunday night we could realistically be 2 points behind them with a game in hand? I'd prefer them to win but they're catchable if they lose.

Yeah but our last 3 matches are all deadly whereas Arsenal play Norwich and West Brom.

Tbh if I could take Arsenal beating Chelsea now I would.  Better to just try and get 4th sewn up which means Chelsea and Spurs getting as few points as possible.

Guest bimpy474

We're not going to catch Arsenal. It's definitely better if they beat Chelsea.

Why not? By Sunday night we could realistically be 2 points behind them with a game in hand? I'd prefer them to win but they're catchable if they lose.

Yeah but our last 3 matches are all deadly whereas Arsenal play Norwich and West Brom.

Tbh if I could take Arsenal beating Chelsea now I would.  Better to just try and get 4th sewn up which means Chelsea and Spurs getting as few points as possible.

Wigan have just beat, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd, and were robbed at Chelsea.

Anything is possible in the league this year.