The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

:lol:

No.

Fo realz bro. The amount of shit goals he's conceded is astonishing. You go back to the early stages of the season and look at the goal he conceded against Swansea at home for a clear example of how his shit keeping completely demoralizes his team.

Reckon Stifler is responsible for at least 75% mentions of the Boro on here like.

I'm sick of their fans, I never want to come arose them again.

I'm sick of them ripping out our seats and throwing them at our fans when they are up here, I'm sick of them throwing bricks at our fans when we go down there.

I'm sick of them classing it as a derby only when they get result and not classing it as a derby when they don't. It's not a fucking derby.

The rest of the team is just as bad. He's awful but they'd be down anyway even if they had De Vries playing instead.

A better GK gets them 10+ points given the amount of shit goals Hennessey has conceded. No joke.

I'd say Krul has saved us almost 10 points, so it's not far fetch to suggest that a team like Wolves, who are on the defensive, would benefit much more from a good GK than we do.

Wolves would be shit with or without Hennessey like. Their whole defensive set up is shite as are the plethora of powerbollocks central midfielders they have infront of them.

Hennessey doesnt exactly help their cause mind, he surely breeds panic and uncertainty out from the back.

VI, you still get the 'bumps for these types of games? I always imagined Barca fans (like Real's in their Zidane heydey) to be fairly nonplussed about these types of games. I hope you win tonight, though. I want an el clasico final.

I'm a Real man. :)

Aristocracy, nationalism and dictatorship for me, thank you.

VI, you still get the 'bumps for these types of games? I always imagined Barca fans (like Real's in their Zidane heydey) to be fairly nonplussed about these types of games. I hope you win tonight, though. I want an el clasico final.

Of course I do. Might be different with the younger fans, who are more used to success. But those games still feel f***ing momentous to me. I even have the CL theme on my iTunes playlist :fwap:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Chelsea team (vs Barca) Cech; Ivanović, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Lampard, Mikel, Meireles, Ramires, Mata; Drogba.

Barcelona team (vs Chelsea): Valdes; Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Adriano; Xav,i Busquets, Iniesta,; Alexis, Messi, Fabregas

Of course I do. Might be different with the younger fans, who are more used to success. But those games still feel f***ing momentous to me. I even have the CL theme on my iTunes playlist :fwap:

:lol:

Good luck tonight. Watching your team, even as a Real fan, has been a dream the past few years. Messi > Ronaldo all day long.

VI, do you just go into every game laughing at your opponent?

No I don't. And all the people on here saying we'll rape Chelsea will probably draw the ire of the football gods. :lol:

Dunno, I think it will be quite tight... I always expect teams with Chelsea's experience to show up on these kind of games.