The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Want Barca to win, but Chelsea to still be in it after tonight. Owt that takes their focus off the league.

I doubt any score will prevent Chelsea from appearing in its strongest lineup in a week's time, unless it's something unrealistic like 4-0. It's the semi final of the Champions League after all.

Want Barca to win, but Chelsea to still be in it after tonight. Owt that takes their focus off the league.

I doubt any score will prevent Chelsea from appearing in its strongest lineup in a week's time, unless it's something unrealistic like 4-0. It's the semi final of the Champions League after all.

I'm not suggesting they'd rest players, I just want them to be totally fixated by this competition and the FA Cup final. It can only help us.

Who cuts Meireles hair, David Blunkett?

he is the spittin dabs of this lad who was the best rave dancer on our estate

who was taht like?

ahh you had moved away by then...used to flog little fellas as well.  good dancer

I'm pretty sure we could beat Barca.

At drinking pints and eating pies. Aye.

:lol: Nah, we could take them, man. It used to be funny as hell watching them, because it didn't seem as if we played the same sport. Now? We could get them.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Chelsea stack their midfield with people who can run and run and run. Sadly they cannot pass.