NUFC Kits

Espio

It's better on the model and will be fine. Brilliant cut nd collar that shirt. Wish way and 3rd had that collar too. But good stuff. I'll buy it as the 1st puma kit needs replacing.

That massive gap for the sponsor is sickening man! The spikes aren't that bad really, but that gap between the stripes is shite man, it's just so big. Honestly, why can't they just put the sponsor over the stripes?

Gonna be white as fuck with a plain back. If there were stripes on the back and none of those daft folds/spikes/whatever you want to call them, it'd be a really nice shirt. Instead - because of the inclusion of the aforementioned - it looks tacky and shite. Agree with Grant, so close to being a great shirt, again.

Guest Roger Kint

I don't think it's too bad the more I look at it. The spikes are daft but they have to come up with something quirky every year to justify a new shirt. Like last year's, it certainly looks better than the early leaked shots - which is right once again btw if we assume this is it. If you look back, you can even make out the opening bit on the neck on the initial shot. It's hard to see, but it's there.

Agree with all of this, as i am not going to buy it i dont mind the spikes so much. They dont look great but once they are worn i doubt they will even be noticable. Love the collar and sleeves though.

Its a few spikes away from being a seriously nice kit. The collar and the sleeves are lush.

The spikes lead the questions. Could there be some market research on a few different styles with a couple of hundred fans to get the general consensus? It would be a good idea on their part, the nicer the shirt the more people will buy. I bought the 1994 home shirt the other week so wont be buying it myself, although if it wasn't for the stripes it would be too nice not too.