Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 02/05/12 - post-miracle reaction from p60

Dave

The 26-year-old had already netted a stunning opener when he unleashed an outrageous 30-yard banana shot with the outside of his right foot that brought back memories of Roberto Carlos’ free-kick for Brazil against France.

any word on tiote? missed the match,just reading what news i can find.

Soemone mentioned he was OK, if you hear anything let us know

Pardew said in his post-match interview that he's fine. He's got a cut on his head that needed stitches but sees no reason why he shouldn't play on Sunday, albeit padded up.

Well i'm going to work in my full kit, couldn't give a f*** if i'm 41, and if any patient bothers me i'm going volley them in the knackers.

Bonus point if it's a Cockney *anker.. on 2nd thoughts bonus point if it's a Cockney

Highly likely as i'm in Essex.

Nah.. them's Mockneys

Think this win really ment alot more then 3 points, closer to CL spots etc. We've won both against manchester united and Chelsea now this season. We put up a quite a good fight against the other top sides aswell, bar tottenham away? We are really building something special here, and hope Pardew can keep this team rolling into next season with a few more additions and a cleanup of the last of the deadwood.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Just got in from Sam Jacks, just before Cisse scored the wonder goal, me fatha was shiting himself, as shola chested it down, a bloke turned round and said 'we'll be areet man' one second later the bar is in pandemonium

Guest optimistic nit

The 26-year-old had already netted a stunning opener when he unleashed an outrageous 30-yard banana shot with the outside of his right foot that brought back memories of Roberto Carlos’ free-kick for Brazil against France.

any word on tiote? missed the match,just reading what news i can find.

according to pardew should be fit for sunday. has an 8 inch gash though, sounds a bit messy. HARD AS NAILS!

What a fantastic result and what a performance to go with it. We were definitely the better team, played some good stuff and certainly kept the ball decent enough. Sure, Chelsea had a few good chances but really thought we were defensively solid tonight (certainly got the Wigan game out of our system). Our midfield were great too, I felt we were quite dominant in the centre of the park. Demba put in a great shift tonight and was unlucky not to get a couple of goals and Papiss, wow, wow, wow! One fantastic goal and one fucking fantastic goal, such brilliance.

Again, massive credit to Pardew, his staff and the players. A solid, battling and ultimately excellent performance tonight.

The Friendship Inn in Manchester was absolutely buzzing (quite a lot of NUFC fans in there) when full time (or rather Cissé's second goal) came. Wish I could have stayed a bit longer but alas got work in the morning.

Keep watching the bench reaction to the 2nd goal and Colo, Cabaye etc at the final whistle.

They're loving it and look like they really believe :)

Why the hell did we lose 4-0 to Wigan?? :lol: Doesn't make sense.

I really believe that Wigan performance was the best we've come up against this season. Not to say we were up to scratch ourselves, but they were incredible in all fairness.

Third isn't impossible now either, what a season.

Fuck it man, we can still win the league Graham Carr has scouted Sam Beckett. Oh Boy!